Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

i guess admin of this program really need to get started by treating the request inhere,the payment request has now gone to 2 page,but the funny thing inhere is still the activies on the program,the program get much members that post on the program,though i have taking littlle break from the program and am taking my time to post at other forum

i think admin should clear payment here every week or at least about 10-14 days. it will motivated more posters to be active here, i think that will be just useless if people not get their payment and make their payment more slow here, i know they have many members but that is the bad side of many posters, right?

I see that the payments on the forum just cut off when I was supposed to be the next in queue to receive payment...lol Anyway, I had already prepared myself to receiving payment starting from next week so I wont mind I guess and also I still dont have enough points to request again on the forum so I need to work on that first.

perhaps while waiting for your payment to process your mods better working again gives an interesting post and thread so if you have received the payments then you can ask for a refund because I know that when they're getting paid in this forum not long before they will require re-payment of the others, so never stop collecting their money in this forum.

yesterday I could not have made more than 15 posts a shame, but I want to achieve the minimum target point in order to get my first payment. hopefully today when I get well I can use to immediately get the first payment. I congratulate those of you who have received payments from this forum and hopefully will be more spirit again to reach the target that you want to get.

My request of payments has been approved today. I'm happy that its been approved. I'm near 1000 points and I'm hoping that I will be paid before the month end. And now I have plan that after I got paid I'm going to request payments in here again. This is the first time that I'm going to reach 1000 points that I still not get paid on my pending request of payments.

very good work mate even once you can complete a fantastic 1000 point once. so far I've only managed to collect 300 points it also takes almost 2 weeks I work here. This is due to my own who can not get enough time to continue providing posts on this site, hopefully with the time that I have to achieve the target of my first payment on this forum site.

woow! i guess that good news, i guess i will definately being approve on the forum then,i will resume posting on this program when i get paid, i still another 500 point on the program which i can request later, am only using the oppurnity the program has proved with slow payment to post at other forum as of now.

I am happy to have been approved already and so just waiting for payment processing from the admin in here. I now am halfway to reaching another payment request minimum in here and I am sure I will get there in the next three days. That means I will be in a position to request again as soon as I get paid out.

I don't know when the next payment on the site is. Anyway I am just close to another payout. So I think that I have many points already. So I just need a day of post something I can reach my goal on the site as well. So I hope that I would be able to make a lot of post on again but I think with the good activity on the site I would not have problem reaching payout when I am focused on the site.

the approval of payment request seemed to slow down lately. but anyway, i am sure that my payment request would get approved soon. maybe the mods are just busy. anyway, i have already 1000 points. so i can request soon after i have received another payout. so i am just all ready anytime i can make payment request. i just enjoy the site as it is just so easy to post on the site. anyway, i would need to increase my activity on the contest section as well.

It's not really slowed down but there's bunch of payment request. Though, this time I will be expecting payments and hoping that chatting contest winners will also received their earnings. I just hope I can get it early to use the funds. So far, I'm not going to pursue for more posts since I have enough points for my next payout request.

I have exactly 1000 points for now. Anyway I would just try to post also on the contests section as I am more motivated when I saw you won the first prize for the contest so. I am just motivated with your winning. So I hope that I would win a lot also on the contests. Anyway I am to post again just because it is is relaxing to make some post here

You are really doing well on the forum @indieover and this is the target that I am going for this time around since I have already requested for my payment on the forum. My target again will be making 100 posts per day and if I can manage to post daily in here I can reach that later this week.

That is quite fast payment processing since I just got paid on the forum in the middle of the week from the forum. I just need to make sure that I do accumulate another 500 points on the forum because you never know when the payment processing will occur in here again so it would be better if you are ready to cashout again.

after waiting for quite a long time and finally I got the first payment from this forum and I really like this forum because there is no point of posting a piece I did because I just knew that this was one of the best forums though the payment process is quite long but I actually received a payment from this forum

i am trying to post a lot on the contest section. i have noticed that the members are posting a lot on the contest section. so i hope that i can post a lot on the contest section as well because i want to win something on the contest as well. it is such a good extra earning. anyway, short post is allowed in the contest section so it is okay if i would make a lot of post on the contest section.