Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also just posts my payment proofs here. I already have lost my interest of posting here because of so many delayed payments. I dont know if i'll be ever active here again. That will happen maybe if their rates will increase or the admin will clear up all those pending payment requests.

I think, there is no problem with the rates. There are many forums offering the same rate and members of these forums are quite active in posting in these forums. The problem is really in the length of time in the processing of payment.
yeah that delayed payment is one thing that scare posters away most atimes and to me what i do with this type of forum is to post when am not really in the mood for posting.

stay 3 post again, I could ask for payment here. and this is very exciting because ITM, different, GT in terms of proof of payment. their pay while the GT is not proof of payment. I hope today I can request my payment :D

And I hope that you will get your payment fast. As for my status here, I still have a long way to go to hit the minimum cash out points. But with the length in the processing of payment, it is not a concern.

Its paying. But not fast. lols. I still not visited the site for a week now I gues. But I will check on what date is the current payment date. Last time I check is paying last week of november request of payments and its already february. So just imagine the delay. But I'm sure if theis no more poster in here or at least no one request payments. I'm sure their will be no backlog after two months. lols.

I just want to surprise you guys. Its does pay if patience is a virtue. Just look how much I earn in italk this month? I got paid 11.21 dollars. So guys just post in here regularly. Don't think of waiting earning. Because this site is really good and paying. In long run you will see that you got paid each month in here.

Date: 2/20/2012 12:55 AM

From Account: U8141828 (sinip doboj)

Amount: $11.21

Memo: Payment for your posts in ITalkMoney forum.

Well think again, have you seen someone get paid in here fast, I don't think so, it was already a reputation set here in ITM that they don't pay fast.

and you are the one who always skeptic about the site and rarely active here, blaming and maybe used this thread for increase point faster, i know they don't paid fast and why? you want ask us to stop here? or what? at least i know they are paid and it is better you to make post in the site too not only in this thread with that kind of post.

We all can earn good amount in Italk if we just follow the rules. the rules are simple. just post in all paying section like, autosurf, ptp, ptc, payments processor, forex and hyip section. don't post more than 40% of your post in one section. In this way you can earn good amount in here. and also I constantly post 15 post a day if I can.

If I will request a payment now, I am sure to incur a deduction since all my posts are concentrated in the PTP section. I didn't know that there is a 40% limit here in ITM as far as the concentration of posts is concerned.

What is this 40% limit about ? As far as I know, the 70-50 rules states that if 70% of your posts are in PTP section, you get 50% deduction in your payment. Well for now maybe you should try the HYIP section ?