All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really new paid to post forum that

offers good rate.I mean is there any limit in posting reply posts and new threads in a day.Will any one

receive 20 cents per post because

golden talk is also saying they have

trun 20 cents per post and i have

never seen anyone getting that much post rates. Your forum is states upto 20 cents post rates.because of the quality maybe you can explain what quality that can

make poster get that 20 cents.or

maybe you can give the example too

I still believe that we going to get paid by italk. I see I think 5 got paid so its still paying. I'm happy if its going to process more. One reason that I stop posting is that I think I post too much and I'm little bit shy to post more. Because I can post 100 post a week in here if I really want to be active in here. But since theirs little activity in here I feel that I'm spamming the site even though I only post about 50 post a week. But I can go to 100 post if theirs a good activity in here.

Well there is no need to be shy to post more in the forum actually. Yeah you are not around in the forum so no wonder I see the forum quite quiet actually. My aim currently is to make just at least 5 posts per day, which by right isn't a big issue...But I am tired to reply, though...Haha

Yes, indeed new year! Is all about for improvements ITM needs to change how it used to be, because ITM can stand a chance to be one of the most active and popular PTP but because of the long time of waiting to get paid other poster doesn't seem like wants to make post here as the processing of payments really takes a months right now its 2 months since the last payment got paid.

well since admin just pay the member depend on the day of

member request so the faster you

request the faster payment you get.i

cannot login to the site.maybe i can get the payment proof in 5 more

days.since it just depend on the time

you make request.and the admin or co admin a bit strict. but not that strict. we can still earn prtty well on the site despite their quite strict rules. so hopefully with my new payout request i will get a better rate this time.

Indeed yes, because Admin Sinip is also updating the threads of ITM in other Forum so perhaps he read some complains from the members as the last time he made some payment was 2 months ago, that's quite too long. Or let's expect some little improvement as the Admin don't want that way.

i think that it is not that hard to win

the contest.so that your activity in other forums will suffer. but i still

think that it is really worth it to give up some forums in order to win

some prizes on top poster contest.I am also not really active at TCC anymore, which is my most active forum though.i also want to request it but i cannot load the site well.i just see that i cannot be active today.i just miss the site a lot.maybe i can get the payment proof in 5 more days.since it just depend on the time you make request.

i just so active in this time in that site

but i just not find any active member

there.cause you like being upgraded member. so you can save better pay for long upgrade. so i think that you will profit more with that . i think it is worth the upgrade but i still not going to upgrade.maybe they just active in the night only.until now i havent see my

payment request thread havent get

approved.But if i do, i won't be able to earn the profits. So i will remain as ordinary member.

Well, yes! its been running for a year but it's not like any other Forum which is very active but ITM is somehow stable because as it is online and running for a long time! and the rates will all depend on the quality of your post that's why some members still prefer posting here as they are getting a decent rates for their post.

GT is ten times better than italk in term of activity. But in term of rate I guess GT is just slightly better. As I earn 3.5 dollars per 100 post in here while in GT I earn 4 to 5 dollars per 100 post. So the rate in Italk is also good its just the waiting period that really take the toll in many posters.

That's right but if you completely compare ITM and GT, obviously GT would still be the better choice between this 2 ptp forums.

I compare because the system is almost similar, especially in payment. and it turns out I just know from pepy, that moderator GT forum is admin ITM. This news is very shocking made me. you know the news about the exact

I compare because the system is almost similar, especially in payment. and it turns out I just know from pepy, that moderator GT forum is admin ITM. This news is very shocking made me. you know the news about the exact

Of course there is similarities in between GT & ITM, in only one thing that both the forums will not pay any fixed rates for discussion posts, but you will be paid as much as possible within up to twenty cents rates maximum, depending on your post quality.

The posting rates are quite similar but the way they process the payment and to request payments differs from both of this forum, and also most posters would prefer GT than ITM.

That's right but if you completely compare ITM and GT, obviously GT would still be the better choice between this 2 ptp forums.

there is no different between them, LOL you just make the same meaning posts just with the different shape of words, the meaning is GT, and i think there is no good things for you if you comparing them maybe only will give you little cents, but it could be good if you are upgraded member here because the rate is high

Its take Italk a month to a month and a half to pay its members. Its take only up to three weeks of GT to pay its members so in term of payment waiting period GT is really much faster. but anyway. this thread is about italk so I think we go back to talk about italk than to compare Italk to GT.

there is no different between them, LOL you just make the same meaning posts just with the different shape of words, the meaning is GT, and i think there is no good things for you if you comparing them maybe only will give you little cents, but it could be good if you are upgraded member here because the rate is high

Really, no difference? I still believe that GT forum is much better, to be bias, because I started out posting for GT forum as my first ptp forum to work into and it paid me many times already, almost 50 times already.