Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

@Trickster, right ok maybe I might be wrong about the inactive, but I did look at one's profile and says haven't been on line since Feb. And why do you to conclusion that I am not a member. In fact I am. I just don't post in there very often, because to be honest, the conversation is basically the same every time. How come the payments there are so slow. I see that the last payment proof is a few weeks ago already.

are they paid us weekly? better you should do some check, it seems that now the members paid little faster by admin, and it seems improved the activity of some members here, at least one of them is me, who seek to reach minimum payout here and then make cashout, if you want to make post here it is better to do now, activity today is great

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been the same since two years ago and I really don't understand why its still an issue until now. I got paid by italk many times already. I waited one to two months to get paid in here. But its still do pay until now. I just request payments a week ago. But I'm not hoping to get paid this month or even next month. But I'm sure I'm going to get paid in here and I earn 3 cents per post rate in here. Not bad at all.

i think most of the discussion poster will get that amount,but if they can provide something more qualified for admin, they will get more rate but i never see someone get paid $4 for 100 post they make here, overall i see them get about $3 or $3,xx for 100 post they make :D

Me I post once in a while in here. I don't think that this is a paying forum anymore. I think of this site as a bank forum. In which I post and post and request payments and after a month or two I got paid. The good side about this is that when I got paid I got paid in bulk. So that means I earn like 10 dollars each time I got paid. although its only once a month but stil its good profit.

Well I think you are right, you will be surprise to know that one day this forum have already paid you without noticing it, and I think yeah you have a good strategy here.

it seems like that many members keep not comfortable but i think they should not worry about that thing :D, as for me i just make one post in this site today, and only in HYIP section, it seems PTP section still have good activity, but i don't have more motivation here

@indieover, yea I don't think anyone has this forum as top priority because it is just not active enough. There is not that much to say. And pretty quickly, after a few posts, you find out there is nothing left to say in the other sections. I know the site pays but why so slowly? Is it because admin does not have sufficient funds and so need to accumulate some before sending out the payments?

i think they have payment processor section, which you can post there, and the rules still applied here to prevent members only focused their activity only in one section which i think not good also for admin and other members

You are correct. There is Payment Processor section in ITalkMoney, but the thing is that the activity level there is super low, many threads have not been replied for I think up to months. But good thing is you can always open new threads regarding different payment processors, in their respective sections

You are correct. There is Payment Processor section in ITalkMoney, but the thing is that the activity level there is super low, many threads have not been replied for I think up to months. But good thing is you can always open new threads regarding different payment processors, in their respective sections

yeah, i think still there are many section for us to make post here, right? well as for me i think i won't have any problem to make post here since i have about 3 section which i can make post there, not too much but still fine for me.

@indieover, yea I don't think anyone has this forum as top priority because it is just not active enough. There is not that much to say. And pretty quickly, after a few posts, you find out there is nothing left to say in the other sections. I know the site pays but why so slowly? Is it because admin does not have sufficient funds and so need to accumulate some before sending out the payments?

yes it is hard to have something good to say on the other sections that is why i do prefer to post more on the ptp section only. but because of the fund problem that the admin would set a limitation on how much post we would have on the ptp section. but i know that the site is managed by good admin but i don't understand why the admin was not able to get good advertisers for the site.

yes it is hard to have something good to say on the other sections that is why i do prefer to post more on the ptp section only. but because of the fund problem that the admin would set a limitation on how much post we would have on the ptp section. but i know that the site is managed by good admin but i don't understand why the admin was not able to get good advertisers for the site.

? how did you know about that? as i see before admin never told about anything they short of funds?, and can you give me more info about that things. it will be bad if you cannot because i see that admin monitoring the thread too. today i will make some post here , overall yesterday i see this thread have some activity

I think you need to back up your claim with regards to the fund problem you mentioned. So far I have never heard of such things before. I wonder how did you get this information, or come up with this conclusion ?

I think you need to back up your claim with regards to the fund problem you mentioned. So far I have never heard of such things before. I wonder how did you get this information, or come up with this conclusion ?

i hope he reply at the posts dude, and not let this posts sink down, and i see he still online too. well today i make one posts here yet, i will addded more post again later, it seems hyip section still have good activity, ptp section also have quite good activity.

Definitely, I can only think that admin is really busy in offline activities. It has been more and more payouts pending. And not sure if admin will able to clear it all at once. As I can see admin do payouts slowly now of course, members are really have lots of patience. I really think that they only do payments monthly.

Definitely, I can only think that admin is really busy in offline activities. It has been more and more payouts pending. And not sure if admin will able to clear it all at once. As I can see admin do payouts slowly now of course, members are really have lots of patience. I really think that they only do payments monthly.

it seems like that, but i am sure at least this site still paying the members event it took longer for us to wait and i think we don't need to worry about that thing or we spread the false rumour about this site, it will be bad for us too.

at least the admin is doing his best to provide the members alternative or additional earning online. although we know we can expect to earn a lot of money or as big as other forums. but still the payment we get here is good extra earning indeed. and the admin is not strict at all on the members.

i feel fine with the rules here dude, and even the payment took long time, but still i heard the bad rumour about them in the other forums that spread by other members, i just laughing to see that but that is fine because in fact this forum still paid the members too

I could not access the site but an hour back I was still able to visit the site. But I am sure it would be back again later on. It may have experience some problem.

in my end everything is fine, maybe you should check your internet connection and i still can login also in my account here. today i plan to make about 5 posts here and i hope i can reach that, it seems some section still not have any reply