Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

This is exciting, do they still only process payments via LR? Or do they have more payment options now?

Of course, they are. :) The admin here is also the admin in dmt forum. So you need not to be confused as we will have our payment for both forum. By the way, you can also try new payment processor which is AsianReserve which also have used in the contest in the mtw forum. :)

This is exciting, do they still only process payments via LR? Or do they have more payment options now?

yup, they have LR and if you want you can request also in AP, and AR. so choose them wisely, and the payment here is about weekly payment so be patient, and just make post here dude. it would be fine if you active and take a chance

As we all know, the last payout time was on 1st April on MTW that soon the admin might be going to do payments again, I have been planning to reach the cash out limit to be eligible to get paid by this coming payout time, so far I could make four payments from this forum.

@arch7, last payout was 1st April. Which is around 6 days ago. For a forum is that consider a long time not being paid? I think it is fairly reasonable. And if they actually have a payment schedule, then thats absolutely fine. Shows that admins are organised and can do the tasks at the necessary times. Hoep you can reach your 5th payout soon.

I don't see any problem with the processing of payments in here because it is always fast in my part compare to other Forums. Also i just keep on being active though there are times that i can't make any post because i can't ensure my internet connection and electricity as well. :)

i think the payment here fast too, but i tried as the best as i can to make another payment request here in here, and my payment request also approved in this site without any problem, i want to update my payment request here but it seems that moderator already approved mine

I was active there before and had gotten payment once when the rate per post was a bit okay for my PTP acceptance. So, since the reduce of post rate, i stopped to post there, but i want to ignore this and be active again, to gain access to all the forum benefits again. I just hope to be motivated again, beside i like their fastness to payment requests.

I was active there before and had gotten payment once when the rate per post was a bit okay for my PTP acceptance. So, since the reduce of post rate, i stopped to post there, but i want to ignore this and be active again, to gain access to all the forum benefits again. I just hope to be motivated again, beside i like their fastness to payment requests.

this forum still fine dude even the rate is low but the activity of this site everyday is great, and today i try to make my second round post here and let see if i can reach 50 points here and today i see this forum's activity is good and especially in GPT sections

it seems the payment here will be do tommorow or 2 days later :D, and i see my payment request already approved by moderator yogesh and as for mine, i don't have any deduction here. but today activity here is good we can make about 25 posts if we can

I saw great changes and look alike of this forum to DMT. If i may ask, do this forum has any relationship

with DMT? Well, i think the activity here is good and i will try at least to make 10 posts there daily, when

i i may reach the minimum payout here.

I saw great changes and look alike of this forum to DMT. If i may ask, do this forum has any relationship

with DMT? Well, i think the activity here is good and i will try at least to make 10 posts there daily, when

i i may reach the minimum payout here.

yes, this forum have relation with DMT, because they are owned by the same admin that we know :D, admin mayur owned both of this site and they are running well now, and you are right activity here is good but today i only make some post in HYIP section after that i just log out

I too trying to active with this site tonight to seek some threads and post here, but it is difficult because I see that very least replies for my posts, may be today, everyone have activated less than with this site, it is really difficult for me to post more here. I hope that this problem will not continue in next days

I too trying to active with this site tonight to seek some threads and post here, but it is difficult because I see that very least replies for my posts, may be today, everyone have activated less than with this site, it is really difficult for me to post more here. I hope that this problem will not continue in next days

today i just make about 60 points here that is a good amount for me in here, also today i see some post created by members here, and the payment already made by admin too since admin mayur also cleared the payment in DMT

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 4/11/2012 4:57 PM

Batch: 91202555

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.36

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

it seems admin did the payment today, i see that my payment request already approved and paid by admin. well i think it will be good for this forum, as i see many members back here to make more post and some new members who just joined this forum

I alread request payments in here and I'm hoping that next week I'm going to get paid. So far so good. I have good earnings in mtw. What I need though is time. More time in posting in ptp forum means more earnings. Right now I only spend few hours a day posting but I'm hoping to increase it. My monthly target now is to earn 150 dollars a month in ptp alone and 10 dollars I'm hoping will come in mtw.

Date:04/11/2012 16:56

Batch:91202493

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW ...)

Amount: $2.30

Date: 04/11/2012 16:53

Batch: 91202159

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW ...)

Amount: $1.50

i just reached payout just now and last week i was not able to reach payout. but i will try to be more active now so at least each week i will be able to reach payout here. i am trying to maintain my good activity here. at first it was hard for me to make a lot of post but eventually it is getting more easy.

yesterday i just reach 60 points here and i will trying today to make about that amount, with the activity of this forum today, i think i can reach it, also i think because of the payment now many members trying to be active in this site too, with making more post

I alread request payments in here and I'm hoping that next week I'm going to get paid. So far so good. I have good earnings in mtw. What I need though is time. More time in posting in ptp forum means more earnings. Right now I only spend few hours a day posting but I'm hoping to increase it. My monthly target now is to earn 150 dollars a month in ptp alone and 10 dollars I'm hoping will come in mtw.

Wow! How many forums are you active right now?

I just joined MTW today and i am very eager to do some activities here. Hopefully i am able to reach payout at least once a week on this forum.

@Insomnia, I hope the activity in mtw is as good as activity in DMT. It is owned by the same person right? It seems like it since the rate and the ways you can request payment are exactly the same. However I prefer the layout and the colour of DMT.