Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I am also planning to be active here as well, as we can see after DMT, the best fast paying forum around is MTW, almost both the forums have the same speed of payment processing, that is really so nice of the admin that he makes efforts to pay us all quite faster.

I am also planning to be active here as well, as we can see after DMT, the best fast paying forum around is MTW, almost both the forums have the same speed of payment processing, that is really so nice of the admin that he makes efforts to pay us all quite faster.

when admin mayur want to paid members payment request in DMT, sooner admin mayur will paid also the payment request in MTW, and that is already become habit, as long as it already approved by moderators, the member will be get paid sooner

Yes, I feel that admin balancing both forums which makes us feel that we need to post also more frequent in mtw forum. As we know that mostly ads in dmt forum are also in mtw forum. So admin need to go on for putting something to make the forum active either contests or offers.

I saw a lot of new replies as i checked the forum early at this morning, it seems i can able to reach my goal by tomorrow but of course will accumulate more points as payment just been made.

it seems you only visit the site and don't make post yet. just like you said i also see many new post that created by members, and it motivated to make more posts here, but unfortunately i cannot make it today.

Once again I have almost reached the minimum payout limit on MTW, to get paid again, I have noticed that there was recently requests approved as well, I am planning to be more active on MTW as well to receive fast payments just like in here.

@archu: wow, good for you dude, as for me i am still strugling to reach minimum payout here, and today i just reached 100 points here, and try to accumulate about 200 points before requesting here, and i see you are active here too, since i see your post in HYIP section, over all i feel satisfy with this forum

Well, as I have fully overcome my personal work, I can not restart to post at MTW after a gap of almost 3-4 months. However, I am wondering that I left about 60-70 MTV points on my account and if it will be still valid and calculated in my next payout request. This question is striking my mind because a forum named goldentalk do not pay its members if they have been away from the forum and the poster has to start once again.

well, reaching payout limit in a week period is not a big deal with the forum where the activities are quite good, I think we should try to improve our earnings being more active especially when the forums pays fast like MTW.

well, reaching payout limit in a week period is not a big deal with the forum where the activities are quite good, I think we should try to improve our earnings being more active especially when the forums pays fast like MTW.

I do agree with you as I myself believe that it is possible to even reach the minimum payout in a single day after looking at the fact that they have an extremely low pay and it hardly takes about 75 posts in the PTP section to achieve the minimum payout. The payouts are completed at a fair pace too at MTW which is one another positive point at MTW...

I do agree with you as I myself believe that it is possible to even reach the minimum payout in a single day after looking at the fact that they have an extremely low pay and it hardly takes about 75 posts in the PTP section to achieve the minimum payout. The payouts are completed at a fair pace too at MTW which is one another positive point at MTW...

post only in PTP section will not bring any benefit , for you or especially for the owner of MTW, spread your activity here could be good because it will giving you more chance to earn as it will be giving you more points too without only focusing your post only in one section

post only in PTP section will not bring any benefit , for you or especially for the owner of MTW, spread your activity here could be good because it will giving you more chance to earn as it will be giving you more points too without only focusing your post only in one section

Posting in every section might be useful for both the activity and the member to earn at a fair pace but as per my views, I mostly focus on those section where I am good at and have knowledge about. MTW has several PTP sections which can be useful for me to earn handsome amount of money per day at MTW...

Posting in every section might be useful for both the activity and the member to earn at a fair pace but as per my views, I mostly focus on those section where I am good at and have knowledge about. MTW has several PTP sections which can be useful for me to earn handsome amount of money per day at MTW...

haha you are hit there dude :D, you are absolutely right, but from what i see you have good knowledge in forex, and if i am corect MTW have forex section too, even only 2 cents just like in HYIP, but it still good because the discussion here quite good too.

I could reach the cash out limit today and have applied for my fourth payment on MTW, also have noticed the requests have already been approved anyway, I am sure soon there will be next payout time on the forum.