Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 3/5/2012 6:47 PM

Batch: 87306478

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Date: 3/5/2012 6:47 PM

Batch: 87306578

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $1.56

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

Good to see that, the admin has cleared cash out requests on MTW as well along with the usual DMT payments, I think we should consider being active in both the forums to be benefitted by the fast payment process by the admin, Mayur on DMT & MTW.

i see if admin cleared the payment in DMT, it also happened in MTW. and it also motivated some member who get paid here and it have a good effect for me since i can reach my payout faster, but i hope more member spread their activity here because it also will give other benefit for the other members and of course admin himself

i see if admin cleared the payment in DMT, it also happened in MTW. and it also motivated some member who get paid here and it have a good effect for me since i can reach my payout faster, but i hope more member spread their activity here because it also will give other benefit for the other members and of course admin himself

Of course yes, it will encourages people if anytime the forum is paying good here. Because this is the true fact, most members are hoping to get paid from the forum where they spend the time.

moneytalkworld is one of the oldest and biggest forums on the Internet . the rates are lower than digitalmoneytalks as you get in MTW 0.02 per thread and per post for all sections , while you get 0.03 per thread and per reply in the hyip section at DMT . but really MTW is good place to post and earn .

Yeah you right MTW is a good place to earn and i am glad because i have already earn 150 point in here only just 50 points left for me to request payment and i know i will be able to reach it within this week since there are good activities in some sections.

wow, thanks admin for giving another good offer for this site again :D, tommorow i will review the site if they have good things inside i am sure will make invesment here :D, well today i see activity is quite good today in HYIP and some section in GPT section :D, i will make more post here.

I have already completed that sign up offer. Btw, i have reached 150 points in here and more likely i can able to request for a payment tomorrow as my target is just 200 points. I have no problem with the activities in here because it's indeed good.

well, i am still making posts in here, trying to reach 50 cents. and i already joined the contest or offer that admin give here, so far it is quite good to see activity of this forum because i can see many member active making posts in here

today, the activity here is quite good, i can reach my target today. and so far i see some payment request that made today, but in some section such as Autosurf don't have attention from members here, mostly spend their time in GPT section, it would be good if they spend time in forex section too

today, the activity here is quite good, i can reach my target today. and so far i see some payment request that made today, but in some section such as Autosurf don't have attention from members here, mostly spend their time in GPT section, it would be good if they spend time in forex section too

Its always good when members try to spread their posting activities as much as possible. That also means that there will more places for us to post at as if we are active in a lot more discussion threads as opposed to some sections of the forum only. Most of us are used to GPT and find it easy to post here but will be suprised to find that it may not be as hard as we expect to post in otheer sections too.

Yes, when they spread their posting activity then that would really help meaning the discussion in other section will be also good and we can participate as well. Yes, GPT section is the most active in here because some members find it easy to participate in that section.

I haven't posted here my latest payment proofs sooner or after I'm done in DMT forum i will shift to mtw forum wherein members are currently active also. Everyone is making posts in GPT section well I think me will go on posting frequently in the sections where not members are posting daily.