Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I think that it is already enough so there's no need to increase the post rate in the forex section as we know that there's possibility that the forum will become unstable in giving payments. So, we just let it with the current post rate already. Well, if you want to earn more then just post more and be always active.

high activity become the key why this site now get some traffic beside the weekly payment here i am sure that many people will be active here. and about the payment i think we don't need to worry, just be active and make post here :D
Yeah,the activity on the site is now getting much stronger these days.I hope the admin will be able to attend to member's payment request this week.Doing that create room for more activities.

that is the plans of the admin , I think you can chat with him and tell him your opinions and your hopes . but for me I do not think that the rates are low at any sections at MTW .

for some section the rate here is quite fine :D, and i still feel fine with the low rate in HYIP also in Forex section, since we still can earn by that, well it seems i don't active too much this week but i just gained about 100 points here

Well there is nothing much there about the reason why the Admin kept all of the posts rates the same with other sections of the forum.The Admin knows what is good for the forum so he is sure he can lead the forum to a success that is why he made it that way.No matter what the Forum is still moving on stable.

yeah, this site still stable and i think it will keep like this if admin keep the rates like this and it will make the payment also processed faster than ever. it seems that many people trying to be active in this and also i see many members satisfied with what they get

My last payment proof

You have received a payment into your account U4164433(Dabchi)

DATE:04/24/2012 14:32

BATCH:92636038

TO:U4164433

AMOUNT:$1.62

MEMO:Payment from MTW forum.

i think admin already paid members today or 2 days back but that is old payment proof lol, well it seems that members still active here even the payment not approved for 6 days until now, it seems that moderators is busy, even like that activities still not affected

Yeah its old paayment proof but io have not posted it here before so i judt felt like podting it here so that more members will have to be kind of motivated as well.But of recent days now there is payout requests that are been aproved here.

i think admin already paid members today or 2 days back but that is old payment proof lol, well it seems that members still active here even the payment not approved for 6 days until now, it seems that moderators is busy, even like that activities still not affected

No,the admin have not made payment on the site for now.Those request there have not been touched.Let's hope the admin will attend to them before this week ends.The activities is really getting much better than what we were getting before.

yesterday i make some post here , and yeah today this site activity going well and i am happy with that thing, even i cannot make post today but it seems many members now want to spend their time here and i am sure it will be make this forum more crowded later

I noticed the mod had started approving the payment requests on the site.It is now left fro the admin to get on board and clear the payments.With the good activities now,when the payment are done,more will get on board too and make more postings.

I can see that there are much of activity here this days as the posters are all trying to reach a goal here.Well it has been long that i loged into the forum and i don't know if the Admin has paid up all the pending payment requests that are here.

I can see that there are much of activity here this days as the posters are all trying to reach a goal here.Well it has been long that i loged into the forum and i don't know if the Admin has paid up all the pending payment requests that are here.

If you read my post,i did mentioned that the mod is now working on the payment requests and i am sure between today and tomorrow,the admin is going to attend to the payments.If you want to post on the site,you don't need to be worry about then payment.

If you read my post,i did mentioned that the mod is now working on the payment requests and i am sure between today and tomorrow,the admin is going to attend to the payments.If you want to post on the site,you don't need to be worry about then payment.

i do posts here atimes when ever its the time for me to make posts here in the forum and i have been paid here three times now,and i will be posting here soon to after i made posts in othere paid to posts sites that am into.

Well mod yogesh has already approved my request wihout deduction and thats nice as i will be waiting for my request to be cleared by the admin very soon. Mtw is a nice forum and been active here is never a bad idea.

Any moment from now, admin will really clear payment in this forum and i can see members are posting and accumulating nice number of points this days which is really good. Admin is mangaing the forum very well and thats grt as we can earn from our posting activity in this forum

my payment request is not yet approved. but i believe it will not be paid for this week but will be approved for next batch. as i think that the mod has been done approving payment request for this week already. and so the members are just waiting to get paid.

Yeah thats right, i think the mod has really finsih up for this week and yours is likely to be paid for the next batch of payment. For now admin will clear up payout soon and i think maybe by tomorrow, payout will be cleared out.

Well no points yet for me,but i will post here today to accumulate some points here and then request so that i will be among the next batch to be paid by next week.I love the forums activities this days.

yesterday i just make about finish to reach 150 points here and it seems that i want to request the payment today, overall i see this forum doing great, and in some section i see people make post here very well

Well,things are getting better on the site as well.Sure the PTP section is the most active area since it is easy to come up with your comment because you are conversant with what you are discussing on.By the way,i hope payments willbe attended to on time now before members start complaining.