Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 4/24/2012 2:27 PM

Batch: 92634998

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 4/24/2012 2:31 PM

Batch: 92635640

Amount: $2.12

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 4/24/2012 2:29 PM

Batch: 92635268

Amount: $4.50

Thank you.

My latest payment from MTW !

You have received a payment to your account U0073935 (anjali):

Date: 4/24/2012 2:36 PM

Batch: 92636638

Amount: $1.50

Thank you.

thank you, admin.

I honestly thought payments are only done on weekends on this site.It is good that we can now be getting the payment any day and we won't need to be wait5ing till the weekend again.I will surely post more today and reach the target set for myself.

Well I guess they are too much active from this forum and really aim for higher amount to receive rather than requesting on the minimum payout amount much like I always do here.

my target here to make about $3.5 or $4 per week, so far it is not too hard to make it if there are many members that active in some section, but sometimes i feel the activity in MTW become more slow , since there are some poster that have many forums to make post

today i see many members active but only in ptp section, i think they should spread their activity here too, so members could make another post and the others who want to make post in the other section can continue their activity too

today i see many members active but only in ptp section, i think they should spread their activity here too, so members could make another post and the others who want to make post in the other section can continue their activity too

Well, there were many members do only post in one section or active in few threads only. So we can't encourage them to post in the other sections because of their limited knowledge in those sections and for sure they are contented in few sections only.

Well, there were many members do only post in one section or active in few threads only. So we can't encourage them to post in the other sections because of their limited knowledge in those sections and for sure they are contented in few sections only.

i think you are right, but that will limit some member's post here and active only in one sub section will not healthy for the forum too. today i find some good activity here, in payment processors section, only some thread that replied by members

high activity become the key why this site now get some traffic beside the weekly payment here i am sure that many people will be active here. and about the payment i think we don't need to worry, just be active and make post here :D

Well, we don't know the reason for that but I think that admin just make the post rate same just like before in mtw forum. Well, we don't see much activity in forex section and there is not much interested in there so I don't think there's a reason for admin to have 3 cent rate in forex section.

Yeah,well,i don't know why the rate in the forex trading sections are same as the other once and also ther isn't sections where forex beginners could start postin well,i think that is best known to them.

that is the plans of the admin , I think you can chat with him and tell him your opinions and your hopes . but for me I do not think that the rates are low at any sections at MTW .