Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

haha you are hit there dude :D, you are absolutely right, but from what i see you have good knowledge in forex, and if i am corect MTW have forex section too, even only 2 cents just like in HYIP, but it still good because the discussion here quite good too.

Yes thats true that they pay to post in Forex section but its best not only for us but even the forum, to make posts is different sections. Doing this will not only allow us with a better opportunity to earn a few extra cents in other sections but will also allow us to gain knowledge of different fields rather than just restricting to forex discussions.

Yes, because you are always posting in active threads in the PTP Discussion but i am also making some post in other discussion when i started to get bored in PTP discussion and will wait for more new replies so thinking what to reply would be easy for me.

That's right, especially if you will be posting in various paying section of this forum, as for me I love the paid to post section and I am accumulating good amount of points on that section alone.

That is the case with me too. I do focus more on a few PTP section but at the same time do not neglect the other PTP sections. By doing this I am earning a few extra points and at the same time enjoying my posting all across the forum. MTW is the same as it has several PTP sections. However, I have not yet started to post on this forum.

Yes thats true that they pay to post in Forex section but its best not only for us but even the forum, to make posts is different sections. Doing this will not only allow us with a better opportunity to earn a few extra cents in other sections but will also allow us to gain knowledge of different fields rather than just restricting to forex discussions.

yup, it also will give admin more chance to earn from forex advertisers. since in here we have 2 cents for all section i think every section still good here, but i spread my activity to earn more here and good for this forum too :D

i don't have any pending payment proof in this site, but i still trying to reach 200 point before request here, and today i can make some post here at least 50 point here reached and but still a lot of thread that still don't have replied from the other members

the site has good activity now. I'm active here but sometimes I do forget to post here. But I'm trying to make it a point to remember to post here. I would like to prioritize this forum along with other forums. I do enjoy participating on the discussions and would like to keep increasing my activity here by trying to be more active in other sections also.

so do i, this forum makes me enjoying to make post and when i make post sometimes i don't realize that i already earn about 50 points or even more :D, even the rate is not high but the discussion still replied by the members everyday, and that is the point why i also prioritize this forum

That's what a good thing when you just simply enjoy your posting activity then you wouldn't notice that you already accumulate a good number of points. I just checked MTW payment request section and good to see that my payment request got approved already. I will earn 3 dollars when the Admin processed our request.

That's what a good thing when you just simply enjoy your posting activity then you wouldn't notice that you already accumulate a good number of points. I just checked MTW payment request section and good to see that my payment request got approved already. I will earn 3 dollars when the Admin processed our request.

yeah, maybe because other members also active to make post in this forum too :D, as for me i just requested my payment in this site yesterday, i just hope mod yogesh also approved my posts, and next i will resume my activity here

i never heard if this forum paid the members monthly based, the only thing i know here members will be get paid if the payment also paid in DMT, and so far DMT paid faster, the only problem is the approvement, before it took long time but now everything back to normal

Well I always beleive that the best way to perform well in this forum without geting a deduction is to try and make few posts in here on daily basis with this it will be possible to reach the payout thresh hold easyly without any spam post.

This site is my second target to request payments. and hope that before april 15 I will going to receive payments from this site. Right now I'm happy that this site is still paying I'm sadden because ep, tcc and gft is owned by one admin and since theirs pending payments I have three pending payments. While mtw and dmt is also owned by the same admin. So if one is paying I'm sure the other one is still paying also.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 4/1/2012 5:54 PM

Batch: 90146970

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 4/1/2012 6:00 PM

Batch: 90147405

Amount: $1.14

Date: 4/1/2012 6:06 PM

Batch: 90147748

Amount: $1.64

Thank you.