Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I see that there is no payout requests approved last march 9 up to now. I guess our mod is busy offline but then we do see admin online here also. Really feel he have time to visit his forum everyday now.

yeah, i don't see any moderators that online here to approved the payment, i see admin online today maybe he want to clear the payment that already approved by moderators, but so far i only see few payment request that get approved by mods here

Yes, indeed! I have experienced this twice perhaps this is often happen because the Mod didn't approve payment request everyday, but perhaps he would want to do it when there are a lot of payment request already. We do expect that when Admin cleared payment request in DMT he would also clear payment request in MTW.

as long as the payment approved i am sure that admin mayur will clear that all, the only problem here is moderators that not approved our payment request, and it could be good if moderators come online and approved the payment that i think is many too :D

good for you, i don't make any posts in here today and after i get paid :D, but this things make me focused my posts in other forums too. and i am sure if moderators approved the payment here it will be paid sooner by admin mayur :D

well, good to see new advertising banners of MTW advertised on DMT forum, it's quite nicely designed and attractive, definitely more newbies join the forum and start their posting activities there, since it is one of the reliable PTPs around.

Yes, when they spread their posting activity then that would really help meaning the discussion in other section will be also good and we can participate as well. Yes, GPT section is the most active in here because some members find it easy to participate in that section.

That is for sure,it is the area that people loves to post on because they finds it more easier to understand and learn one or two things.I always use this GPT section too whenever i am posting on the site but we need to spread our activities.the site is having lot of topics we can work on.

until now i still don't make any post in this site again, but from what i find out today that my payment already approved by mod yogesh :D, even it took long for me to wait and i am waiting to be paid before i resume my activity here :D.

Well yeah I even planned on having 3 payment requests from this forum but I guess tomorrow or the other day, admin will already be processing payment request so I guess I won't make it the 3rd time anymore :D

I hope but then for this day I will try to have it. I guess few days not posting in MTW will able to meet or reach atleast 50 posts a day. Only then not much activity in the forex section and really not that active in hyip.

3 payment request? hmm, i think everyone can do that, as long as they have good time to spend in this forum and plus if it have some good activity in this forum, but talking about activity i am sure this forum have alot, and if we at the top condition 25 posts per day is enough

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 3/21/2012 4:30 PM

Batch: 89030095

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Date: 3/21/2012 4:37 PM

Batch: 89030871

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

I do find hard to make a lot of post on this site because of low activity. I don't know if the activities have improved by now though but I do also want to try to bring my activity here once again

hard? check it carefully, if you cannot expand your posts here it must be hard for you, how can it be you make a lot of posts here with only active in one sub section LOL, and today i find some payment request approved by admin :D, include mine