Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

@faceless, i agree that DMT has better layout and color. I haven't started posting in MTW, i'm still lurking and checking out the various threads. I'm not really sure if it's owned by the same person but it is very likely since there are similarities with their payment guidelines.

@insomnia: mtw load little slower in my end but i still fine with it, and today i just reached 60 points here. and it seems later i will make about more 10 points here, because i am sure there are some members that will be active in this site later

Still have no good time to post in mtw. But I know I can have my posting activity in here. Seems there is no winners yet in the forum contest. I think that I still don't see much activity in mtw as I can only gain payout request but not able to increase it just what I did in dmt. Hope it will change soon.

this site loads fast on my end. and i do noticed members are less active lately. but for me i am trying to be more active again. i am trying my best to maintain daily activity when i have the time. so i hope you would be active also as the threads are moving quite slowly today.

Yes, you can actually do it and based on your activity here in dmt forum you can do the same here in mtw forum. Although, we will not have that consistency of the members activity we can have the chances to have our payouts on the date but we can't expect to maximize our activity.

yesterday i just make about 70 point from this site :D, i hope many members active here make post too, and talking about this site load, in my end everything is fine as i can made post without any problem in MTW yesterday

I see mod yogesh is really impressive to see approved payouts again. Just in dmt forum, mtw forum payment approval really fast. Funny, I only have one post as of this moment. Soon, I will also participate again in posting although I think I can't participate much in the contest.

I see mod yogesh is really impressive to see approved payouts again. Just in dmt forum, mtw forum payment approval really fast. Funny, I only have one post as of this moment. Soon, I will also participate again in posting although I think I can't participate much in the contest.

i will stop in that contest a bit :D, but in post i will not. today i trying as the best as i can to reach minimum cashout here too, and today i think i will reach about 35 post in this site, if some members still active i could reach that amount. in some section like forex section i hope more members see that section.

Well, i am not posting in Forex and Hyip section in MTW i'm more on GPT, Payment processor etc. because it's more easy to post in that section but if you are already comfortable posting in HYIP and FOREX Discussion then for sure you wouldn't have any difficulties.

i don't only post there, i also post in GPT and payment processors section, so far i trying to roam all kind of section here to fulfill my goals, and it seems that in forex section not too much people active yesterday but still i could reach my goals yesterday.

Well, it is somehow boring for me whenever, I only focus in ptp section. And we point out that mtw forum does not have yet consistent activity like in dmt forum. And we will see how the forum is having few members. Although, we have seen some hyip monitors posting here but not enough to have great activity so there should be members who are active in most sections as well.

Well, it is somehow boring for me whenever, I only focus in ptp section. And we point out that mtw forum does not have yet consistent activity like in dmt forum. And we will see how the forum is having few members. Although, we have seen some hyip monitors posting here but not enough to have great activity so there should be members who are active in most sections as well.

haha so far i am not bored with this site, even all the rate for per post we make here is same only 2 cents, but there are a lot of section which is good for members to make post, and in PTP i can do posting twice there

My goal would be 50 points daily also. But if I feel posting more i may try to reach 100 points. Before I find it hard to visit the site. It is just good that I have finally got back my focus here. I now consider this one of my top forum.

I think that if you try with your target in this time, it will be easier with before because it have more member to active to post daily with this site in this time, it will help you easier to post here when have more replies from other members. Before I too try to post very many with this site but can't because don't have many replies daily for my posts

making about 50 point in this site is quite easy for some members :D, and i think mostly of them could reach that amount just by active in one section only,well today i just reached about 10 points, and aiming to make 50 points, with the acitivity today i am sure i can.

Just made today some posts and able to have 70 points as of this moment. Later this evening I will able to have my payout request. And I guess if I have time I will just accumulate more points first. Let's see if I have time also to be able to catch up in the payout approval by our mod and payment process by admin.

I think that very soon, i will have to start up my activity in here. The admin is really trying as he is paying up payout on a weekly basics which is very much encouragaing. Members are already trying to reach cashout and i think with good activities, one can reach it faster.

i just reached 300 points in this site, so far i feel fine with the activity here , later i see a lot of section that created in PTP section and i also see some section in PTC section, it seems many members trying to be active in this forum too because of the good review about them