Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

It is still difficult to have maximize our posting activity in the mtw forum only we can consider we can reach payout. There were members here that are also active in dmt forum which they able to do the same in mtw forum. Although, in here im not posting much in hyip and forex sections.

It's nice to see that activities here are picking-up. I'll be doing some activities here after i finish posting here in DMT. i need to focus more to reach my set goals for PTP. I haven't been meeting them consistently for the past few days.

i just updated my payment request yesterday and so far everything is fine in this forum, today i don't access this site yet, with some poster who also active i know that MTW still worthy for every poster to try, and you won't dissapointed

I already requested my payout today but then if I have time this evening I will going to have more posts and just modify my request just like others did. So far, I just focus in the gpt section since there is not much activity in the forex section which I usually post if I don't see much activity in the gpt section.

I already requested my payout today but then if I have time this evening I will going to have more posts and just modify my request just like others did. So far, I just focus in the gpt section since there is not much activity in the forex section which I usually post if I don't see much activity in the gpt section.

i mainly post here in PTP, PTC and HYIP also payment processor section. rarely in forex section. my target here daily is about 60 points but sometimes i overdid, but to reach 100 point here we need extra work to do, but in my point of view, PTP section is the active section

Yeah thats right, the ptp section tnds to be the most active section since all sections are paying 2cent per post, members now prefer to post in the ptp section cos its a very easy section. Anyway am trying to grab more time inorder to resume my activity here.

Well yeah of course because it was the easiest place to discussed and we are all into paid to post forums so we can easily discussed about that in various threads in this forum.

but i think we also need to spread our activity, and i still see some good section here which we can use to spread our activity and the discussion there also look so good, if you can waste more time here surely you can do that thing

yeah the section for HYIP and Forex here only 2 cents, but so far i never complain about that thing, and it will be better if there are a lot of members that make post there too, i see mainly members here focused their activity only in PTP section

yeah it is okay that the post rate in other sections is just 2 cents also. i would still post in those sections. i just hope to see active members specially on the payment processor section. and the forex section. i am not too sure that i would be active on the hyip section though.

today moderator already did the approvement, i see some payment already approved by mods include me ,before i have plan to update my payment request here,and now the only thing i can do now is waiting to be paid and stop my activty here at the moment,

I just started joining this PTP and did some posting here earlier this week. I have this scheduled for tom. so hopefully there are a lot of activities here so that i can reach my target # of points.

I noticed when i did some postings here that only few sections have high activity going on. Hopefully the activities get spread so it makes it easier for us to do our postings here as well.

I just started joining this PTP and did some posting here earlier this week. I have this scheduled for tom. so hopefully there are a lot of activities here so that i can reach my target # of points.

I noticed when i did some postings here that only few sections have high activity going on. Hopefully the activities get spread so it makes it easier for us to do our postings here as well.

from what i see PTP section and Payment processors section have good activity but you can try to make post in PTC section lately i don't see too much activity there, but in HYIP i still see some members make post but not as active as PTP section

Well, there is no doubt that ptp section is the most active section in mtw forum. I really don't focus in posting in the forex section because of not much activity in there. And also really made only the minimum payout and I did not able to have atleast 3 dollar payout but then I think I will just reach for this week for 150 points again.

if you active in most PTP site i think just by active in PTP section you can make about 15 points or could be more only from that section, but i still prefer to spread my acitivity here becuase that is good for the forum and for my self too.

i am not make post here yet, but today i will make about 35 post here or let see if i can do that, and you are right it seems many members busy to make post in the other site, but i still see some monitors here post the payment proof they have

Still not yet plan to have another post as of this moment. It took me having difficulty to prioritize many forums. But then again I can do it again to have another payout by the end of the month. That is possible only these days I'm quite busy. Hope to have atleast 50 points per day in mtw.

first time I make request payout, I receive payment in 24 hours but now the rule has been change and admin only make payment if there is minimum 4 request payment in payment request section. because less member active, I guess its take little bit long friend.

Oh, as you discussing, seem as it is very difficult to receive payment here because new rule about payment, I don't yet have any payment with this site for to now, but if they ask to have to 4 payment request, admin will handle, it will be difficult for me, because I don't have time active many here, 4 payments, it is about 600 points with this site, if as like, I will be difficult to have first payment, although I have had near 150 points now

Still not yet plan to have another post as of this moment. It took me having difficulty to prioritize many forums. But then again I can do it again to have another payout by the end of the month. That is possible only these days I'm quite busy. Hope to have atleast 50 points per day in mtw.

i also trying to make post here but my target little bit higher, about 60 points today, i see there is not too much activity in this site too, and some payment still like before not paid yet even some payment already approved by moderators yogesh