Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

Yes that's just it; interesting discussions attract many posters and therefore bring about many replies and the more replies we get in ML, the greater our chances of earning in the forum. Interestingly, some very active members are able to reach the minimum payout monthly but they seem to spend most of their time there.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway I would try my best so I can post here again later on. Maybe I can do about five discussions tonight. I would like to make ten discussions tomorrow or daily. So I would be able to earn well but I know it's not enough post and I should make a lot of more posts so that I would be able to earn well or reach my goal of $10 monthly.

I think it's a difficult task to make it in mylot to continuously making 10 dollars monthly. Even, it's not easy to gain a dollar in a day. But if we can achieve to settle to have 1 dollar daily then, it will be just 10 days we will reach payout. Still, it's not possible in here.

Yes its not easy to make a lot of discussions so that's I would be able to earn like $1 daily. So I would definitely say it's just so tough to do so. Anyway but I would just keep on trying to improve my activity on this site. So I would now make some discussions. So I just hope that I would have lots of things to say.

I have 2 dollars worth of post in here but right now I have stop posting in here. I just don't feel that I can post and make money in here. For me the best way to make money in here is to post constantly. But since theirs just too many other sites that I can post and earn. I think its good to spend more time in higher paying ptp forum than in here. But if I have extra time then I have no problem posting in here.

I'm not earning well at all. So I am just disappointed with my low and slow earning on the site as well so I just hope that I would have more time to post and I would get more motivated so that I would be able to keep on posting on the site as well. Anyway I think I am going to make payout for this month.

Although I am posting here daily but for now this is not my priority. As you can see I'm active posting in forums so I don't have the time to post on the site yet but I would definitely post here later on at night when I am done posting in different forums so I would be able to earn something well on the site.

@indieover Its good to see that you still post here daily even though you don't make the forum a priority. I also don't think its necessary to make ML a priority especially if we are involved in other forums except maybe if we need Paypal funds and have no other way of getting them. For now, I'm much focused on other forums so I don't think I will have the chance to post here till further notice.

I think I have seen those who are active here in mylot to be disappointed. Since, I have seen aside from difficulty to maintain activities to earn good amount is also that they have deleted posts and closed threads. But somehow, still have chance to keep on posting.

if we have much thought about this program then we won't have much earning, some people even have high expectation like earn $10 per month. that is not good since we know they offered low rates for our activity. the best thing we can do here not to think about earning

Well, better to not have that high expectation to have it in reality that mylot can't assure of earning of 10 dollars monthly easily. This will take their time and that they need great discussions or a lot of posts in order to achieve it. And yet, mylot is not that easy to navigate.

I stop posting in here again. I'm hoping that I can make a big difference in here but same time I doubt that I can. I know that the worse thing that can happen to me in here is loss my points because of inactivity. But theirs no way they will going to ban me in here. My goal right now is to make good income in here each month. But that's only a goal and I have hard time accomplishing my goal.

Well, better to not have that high expectation to have it in reality that mylot can't assure of earning of 10 dollars monthly easily. This will take their time and that they need great discussions or a lot of posts in order to achieve it. And yet, mylot is not that easy to navigate.

yeah that is why we should be more realistic here, if we are active i think we can reach $10 in 3 or 4 months and i think that is more make a sense rather than only 1 month to reach minimum cashout here, about their navigation i think that is easy for me i don't have any problem with it

I think I just made one discussion yesterday. So I just hope that I would be able to make more discussions later. Maybe I would be able to find time posting on the site. So I would just try to make bes so I would be able to accomplish my goal. I have been trying to be more active but it's just hard to do so.

I have another problem for next month. Its seems my activity will going to go slower and slower as theirs a lot of things to do right now. I do hope that I can end up still maintaining my earning. Right now I do hope that I can end up earning good and earning well. But sad to say no matter what I do. Even if I'm going to post in here the whole day at most I can earn is only 1.10 dollars on average each day.

I think mylot is becoming hard to handle now for being a forum although, it's a good way to still gain some earnings if we have plenty of time to post and that we will going to have focus here for some hours. But I'm always bored to have discussions in alike mylot.

There are some people that seem to be comfortable with having activities on the site on a regular basis but I share the same sentiments which is why I hardly make time to post in here. I guess that everyone has their preferred sites to earn from and we would sometimes have our loyalties there.

I am going to reach payout for this month. So I just hope that I would be able to earn a lot and not just make minimum payout. Anyway I would try to make some post so that I would be able to ensure that I would be able to make payout. Anyway I have something to talk about and so I would make discussions now.

I am going to reach payout for this month. So I just hope that I would be able to earn a lot and not just make minimum payout. Anyway I would try to make some post so that I would be able to ensure that I would be able to make payout. Anyway I have something to talk about and so I would make discussions now.

that is good that you will reach payout here in this month, i am sure you must spend a lot of time to be an active posters in this forum, from what i see if you can achieve payment every month, then you have 5 or more stars rating also you made a lot of discussions here