Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

I'm going to spend whole day posting in here today. I just feel its time to spam this site. lols. I will going to update this thread in few days and post how much I earn in whole day spamming. lets face it. the best way to earn in mylot is to post as many post as you can. Some say the rate in here is less than 1 cent per post. But since its unlimited and since its base on earnings of the site also. We really dont' know.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. It seems you are the one who wants to spam here lol. Although, I don't consider having many posts as spamming in the forum it's depends on the quality and content of our posts thus, I don't think you are making such. I did not know that in mylot the post rate can be as low as 1 cent?

Tell us, how much will you earn if you ever spend your whole day posting in here because we want to figure it out if it's worthy spending your whole day creating threads, and posting in the discussion, but as long as you enjoy it, then I guess you won't get bored.

Spending a whole day of posting in ML consistently for a month will make us exceed the minimum payout although I can't estimate how much we'll earn daily if we do so. If Budado can maintain that much activity in ML for a month, he'll be earning decent amounts in ML monthly but he won't have time to focus on other forums.

Spending a whole day of posting in ML consistently for a month will make us exceed the minimum payout although I can't estimate how much we'll earn daily if we do so. If Budado can maintain that much activity in ML for a month, he'll be earning decent amounts in ML monthly but he won't have time to focus on other forums.

There is really no way to estimate your earnings in here because you will just see it on your account when it get updated, but having some calcution, you can only guess about it base on your previous earning, spending the same amount of time, but then we all know that there is no fixed rate.

Yes, we can't estimate well only we can see the table of earnings so we can see the previous days earnings and total earnings we've made. But so far, I don't like yet to be in mylot. It's just not that really easy to think that this forum do have difficulty to maintain good or decent of earnings of 50 cents to 1 dollar.

if only but in fact we cannot earn that much everyday even like i am very grateful when i earn about 20 cents here everytime i logged in and made some reply and discussion, i wish that i have more but it seems i need to increase stars rating in my account first to get more bucks.

Well, that's the first we think of when we have ptp forums the post rate, payments and the forum activity. So, its really difficult to think that we can have the motivation in the forum most of the times if we have low post rate or sometimes not expecting much earnings in mylot.

I'm able to post here almost daily just because I have something to share daily nso if I would just have to time again I would definitely make a lot of discussions later on . I was busy this day so I would just have to chance to post here later on if I would be able to give some time here.

I think that this is probably one of the reasons that many of us cant see ourselves posting in here regularly. Its got to do with the fact that discussions actually pay better and one would really to be creative and come up with discussions on a regular basis to earn well.

So from your 6 discussions you can expect of 24 cents not that good enough if that is really 4 cents. I feel it will be worthy if you can have 50 cents or better in the forum. Also, I don't know if you have experience here to have rejected in the discussions you've made.

4 cents is the average post rate for threads on the various forums if you were to actually compare. The only thing is the fact that its usually not easy to create such discussions on a regular basis. This is why I feel that if it comes easy to you to create these discussions regularly, then go for it.

Yes, I really feel that it's easy for him to create discussion in here as I guess when you have something to say, but you know thinking about that it seems not possible for me to have new things to say in here especially when I am just always in front of my Computer.

Its not difficult participating in discussions in ML because the topics are usually about activities that happen in our daily life and there are also interesting discussions. The only slight problem will be in creating discussions because it requires creativity especially for our topics to get the interest of other posters.

Yes, its really not that difficult to be active in here because the discussions are really more general in nature unlike on other sites and forums. The only issue here is that replying to posts is not that lucrative so it really does not get to pay well for replying to posts on the site.

Even let's say you can get three cents per post in here because when I made a reply in here I got three cents for one post, but most of my post got nothing or just one cent for post so adding up all the posts then the earnings it won't still make up a reasonable amount.

But how much time you've made in order to post a single reply will be a differ. We can say that it's the matter of quality and the length of post over time to know the activity we've made is reasonable. Though, this forum is stable so, members are here with the trust that they can make payments without any problems.

The trust of the forum is one thing that drives the members to continue being active in here for sure because they know that there will always be consistent payment processing on a specified day. I dont know of getting 3 cents a post in here but I suppose that it would have to be a good long post though.

Even when you feel you tried your best to come up with a good reply then you didn't get anything that is really disappointing because when I am posting in here I am just usually making one post because I don't wanna spend lots of time posting in here because I know it will not be possible for me to earn 10 dollars posting in here.