Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

I think they consider for the efforts but I rarely find the members able to know easily if they have non paid posts or not in their standards. Well, just think of 1 cent in posting and then, 4 cents mostly in the discussions. So, it's better to think which way is convenient and fast way to earn.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes active members that earn here should know the best way to earn decent amounts monthly since they've been posting here for long. Sometimes I admire their determination to earn from ML that has uncertain and low rates. Well, I guess they are used to it. I may make some posts here next week when I'm chanced or bored from normal posting activities.

Best way to really make good income in here is in the morning you open five to ten new threads and in the afternoon you try to reply to all those who post in thos threads. I'm sure you can earn like 1 dollar more or less a day in here. Although the activity is really time consuming I think that is much better and much fun than doing a post in here without any plans at all.

If you still have time to spare then you can reply with your own discussion because when some members have replied with your discussion then you should also replied with them and have a discussion with them because you might get a good rates when there are lots of replies with your threads.

I don't know if we can easily manage or navigate those threads we have or the new replies in the discussions. Only I think that it's better to have continuously making discussions rather than posting in those discussions. Anyways, it will be still difficult to manage better earnings in mylot.

Yes, it would be very ideal to reply to your own discussions if you have created them but then the thing here is that discussions do pay more than the posts which is why where possible members prefer them. If you are out to earn on the forum then you will have to strategise on how to earn well.

It's good replying on your own discussion because it is interesting you as it's your discussion as you should try to make the discussion moving because i'd like to believe that the more replies you got then the the higher chances of getting a good rates with your discussion.

By the way, do you get any more earnings with the more replies that you are getting from those discussions? It would be great to have multiple earning streams on the site besides creating discussions and this would actually be unique on ptp forums and even encourage more discussions to be created.

Yes, there can be various ways to earn however, it is not that encouraging or have many difficulties to reach payout. I actually don't prefer mylot as of this moment but I think it will consume our time for having the activity here compared in others but others are still working on it.

We really don't know how to make some earnings in here. We don't know if we going to reply on each threads we open we get paid on each post we make or not. Theirs no actual points system in which we can see what post got paid and how much and what post has no payments. I hope they going to add this features so we know how to maximize our earnings in here.

Because, they have done or crediting earnings in every post and that makes it difficult to estimate the earnings you will get in both discussions and posting as it's the sum and there's no breakdown for that earnings we've made. Actually, it's really difficult to set target earnings here.

Yes, there can be various ways to earn however, it is not that encouraging or have many difficulties to reach payout. I actually don't prefer mylot as of this moment but I think it will consume our time for having the activity here compared in others but others are still working on it.

I am actually referring specifically to getting more earnings if the discussion that you created on the site is popular. I think that I had heard someone mention this but have never got to follow it up because of not being active on the forum. I just want to get more clarity on that.

It's just har to rely on something that you are not sure how much you can earn from it that's why some members just spending their extra time in here because what they can earn in here is just for additional because I am sure that it will take them couple of months to reach 10 dollars in here.

It was boring to post a lot on the site if you are not interested on making discussion on the site. Thankfully I have been so much interested on participating in the discussion. I would try my best so I will be able to make a lot of post later on as well. I'm thinking right now on what kind of discussion I would start

Its not boring for me to post here even though I don't participate in the discussions but I guess its because I don't intend earning here as I only make few posts here when I'm chanced. I don't know when next I will make activity here but it will take a long time as I'm struggling to make activity in other forums in which I earn from.

Yeah, you can earn some extra with mylot so you still need to take some advice from those active members in here how you can earn in here, but I guess you have the ideas you just need to apply it here and be updated with the latest things happening around so to create lots of threads in here.

That's true; in order to earn well here, we need to hear from posters that are active here who have intentions of earning decent amounts as there are different ways to boost our earnings in this forum. As for me, I'll rather be active here anytime I just feel like catching some fun from the interesting topics which are available.

Genuine interest to participate on the discussion would surely make you earn well on the site. You would be able to figure it out for yourself how to earn on the site if you are interested on participating on the discussions. So for me I have my own strategies already. I just have to be more active

Yeah, you can earn some extra with mylot so you still need to take some advice from those active members in here how you can earn in here, but I guess you have the ideas you just need to apply it here and be updated with the latest things happening around so to create lots of threads in here.

You are right because some people use different strategies in order to earn well in here. Finding out from senior members that are able to cashout frequently in here would surely help as their advice may be useful to you and you can find yourself reaching payout every other month if not monthly.

Maybe the 3 cents is just a bonus...lol I am sure you wish it was more of that as its rather low. I understand that you are on your way to reaching another payout minimum on the site again which means that you would be getting paid on the forum in the new month as payments are processed on the 15th.

the way of admin to give us points here is something that is not like any other site give, you must know thre are many variable here that we must know and once again, admin pay us based on our activity not by our posts, i think many people make mistake here by say that we pay by our posts