Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

I thought that you have here difficulty with their errors when making discussions or posting here. So, it might be already solved and now you have problem with your focus and motivation I guess. Well, as I have said before, it's not easy to motivate ourselves to post here in mylot to have good earnings.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mylot has done well over the years i presume. Paying through Paypal is good news for many including myself, but it seems to be a marathon to get to payouts here, taking well over a month, which to me is like civil punishment. There are many forums that are demanding more activity from me because of their present potentials, but i'm afraid that Mylot is not one of these forums.

Actually, it's not because members have the time to earn with the whole month and if they have reached at least 10 dollars then they will be paid on or 15th of the month, that's why it's always better if you focus with your activity in here rather than thinking of processing of payment.

It really does take a long time to reach payout minimum in here so you would need to be really active in order to do that. If you are able to make discussions on the forum on a daily basis then you are much better off because you only need 33 points per day to reach $10 a month which is about 8 or so discussions daily.

Everyone has an earning plan that works for them and that they are comfortable with using. It would be hard to stop earning from here if you already have a good strategy to get earnings from here and still have time to earn on other forums as well. As long as you are diversifying your time online you should be good.

Yeah I'm just hoping that you have some plans on the site as well so that you would be able to earn well nicely on the site as well. Anyway I just love making a lot of posts on the site as well. Anyway I will make post here again later on. I think this is one of the best way to earn online as well.

it is not easy to reach cashout here but if you really want to reach it i think you can reach it about 2 months, with active here everyday and make sure your activity here is better rather than other member by make some discussion or reply but it is not that enough since we need more.

Discussions clearly pay better than replies so if you can be able to manage more replies regularly then for you that would a strategy to can earn well from the forum. It can be rather difficult to earn monthly from here if you dont manage your time online on other forums wisely.

@trickster I think its possible to reach payout in ML within a month; the poster just has to be very active and not only participate in discussions but also he has to create interesting topics that would have good replies. The key to reaching the minimum payout here is being consistent.

If you can be able to be consistent with your posting in here then yes its possible to reach it monthly. The only thing is that with the post rates that are being offered here for replies they are not encouraging to post regularly while it would take a toll on some of us to create discussions daily.

I've made ten discussions just now. So I'll still hoping that I'll be able to make more discussions later. I'll be happy to make another ten post later. So I'll try my best so i would be able to accomplish my goal on the site as well. I'm very much motivated on posting a lot on the site now.

Yes, for some they can prioritize it to the point that they have plenty of time to be with the forums and to think that it's difficult to earn for them it will need patience and not much thinking of the earnings or how much they can earn daily but they can still set their target earnings in mylot.

It just depends on the individual and how they are able to post on the site and whether its on a regular basis or not. For members that are intent on earning here they would do what it takes to earn and if it means creating discussions to earn 4 cents its still all good.

Yes, I don't have any disagreement about that having their goal of posting and with the contentment of the 4 cents per discussion in the forum. Only we think that it might be considerably not worthy with the time we've spent here in order to create many discussions.

I see that some members are just going to the forum just for the discussions only even though they are not posting on the site during their visits. I havent really spent a lot of time on the site but might just take a look at the discussions to see if I can find an interest in here or not from just browsing.

Whenever I'm chanced today, I may visit ML and spend some time in the Music, Lifestyle and Sport sections as these are the sections in which I have interests. I'm not sure if I will make replies to the topics but surely, I will read the topics and discussions just for the fun of it.