Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most members are not posting in here because of the post rates and the fact that they find it easier to post on other forums like DMT and earn better at the same time. If you are looking for Paypal funds and have the patience then there is no harm in being active in here now and then.

I think it's not comparable in the other forums because, they are different entirely and to think that they don't look similar to other forums in their way of crediting earnings or points and their payment methods and payment processing. One thing I can say here is that they are stable forum regarding the payments.

I am simply comparing it because members also come here to make posts for which they intend to earn from much the same as the earnings you would expect from any other PTP forum. There is no doubt about the stability of the forum since we see consistent payment processing from here.

One thing I like this site is the platform of socializing with people around the world and still make money. Having pleasure while still making money.

that is right, this one is more like platform of socializing with people :D, we paid for our activities, so more time we spend here, will give us more chance to get more points for what we do like searching something or even for our reply and for our discussion too :D.

Members in here come with different intention because some can get some referrals in here because they will use the task in here to get sign up. There are some who just want to socialize as they can enjoy their activities in here, but there are some who just intend to earn money from mylot.

It would be a good idea to actually get referrals this way but as long as they would also be interested in the program and be active as well. Its just that nowadays there doesnt seem to be any good tasks like before where members really enjoyed participating in the lucrative ones.

Although, I haven't heard anyone making good earnings in referral commissions. That's not interesting for me to try it but I know it will not be that great. That's why only two options for me is to keep you earn well by the posting or discussions and doing some tasks here.

I think you can consider doing some task in here because somehow you can see some 0.05 to 0.10 cents worth of task in here, but as for me it's not really worthy because it may really consume some time for you to do task in here, but still depends on you if you have the time.

I also havent heard of someone getting good referral earnings from the forum but just assumed that the majority of the members that I know are posting in here are not having good referral activities. If you look at the commission structure though it does indicate that one would be getting good earnings as a result.

I also havent heard of someone getting good referral earnings from the forum but just assumed that the majority of the members that I know are posting in here are not having good referral activities. If you look at the commission structure though it does indicate that one would be getting good earnings as a result.

i don't care much about the refferal earning, since i think that is useless for me because i cannot get any refferals here and even their rate for every refferals is nice. my focus only just be an active member here when i login, spend few hours by browse some discussion and then share something new

i don't care much about the refferal earning, since i think that is useless for me because i cannot get any refferals here and even their rate for every refferals is nice. my focus only just be an active member here when i login, spend few hours by browse some discussion and then share something new

You are right in that it would be useless to you since you dont have active referrals on the forum. If you were to consider that referral earnings are worth 20% of your referrals earnings then it would be something else because your referrals could help you to reach payout easily on the forum.

It might be hard to get some referral for this because usually people are looking for some profitable program where they can earn good amount because in here, they are just socializing and the earning just like a bonus in here as it's surely low if you can't create threads and post a lot in here.

Yeah, there's not much interest to earn via having referrals. Think that there will be also condition that they need to be active members. Also, I don't think there's worthy earnings we can get in having referrals and in mylot condition they will not have much of new members.

You can earn from them if they are active so if you get some referrals and not active at all then it's useless. Though those who have lots of active referrals can earn well in here because they can earn 20 or 25% percent of the earnings of your referral I am not really sure about for example your referral request 10 dollars then you will earn 25% from that.

You can earn from them if they are active so if you get some referrals and not active at all then it's useless. Though those who have lots of active referrals can earn well in here because they can earn 20 or 25% percent of the earnings of your referral I am not really sure about for example your referral request 10 dollars then you will earn 25% from that.

I totally agree with you there. Some members here are able to get lots of referrals who are active so therefore, they are able to earn decent amounts here monthly apart from the earnings they make from their normal posting activities. In reality, it isn't easy to get active referrals but it doesn't mean that its impossible as some people feel.

Well, I think we can say it's better to see who are those who are earning good here to see how they really earned that in mylot. And wondering if they can earn better like 1 dollar and up since, in mylot its not easy to reach this 1 dollar daily. I'm wondering who are those able to earn a lot from their referrals.

Well, we can't know that, but I am sure that there are. Let's say those early birds of mylot, we don't know that there was some good promotion before when the mylot is new that you can easily ask members to register for an account. There are still many active members in here so I think there still one an active community.

I don't really heard anyone even from the other forum communities how much they earn in this forum. All, I can say that some members here are only prioritizing mylot for the reason they are just using of paypal or preferred it. Sometimes, they are good with their time and easy for them to make discussions here.

If you read some discussions in here you will see that some members are sharing their experiences in here how much they are earning in monthly basis in here as when you check the discussion in here it's just anything about daily basis in life as you can talk anything in here as long as it's worth discussing.

I don't know how you can say that they are earning monthly only in their discussions because, we can't check on the payouts or earnings they got in the forum or if how much they've earned. The only thing we can know is that they can be daily active but not much earnings.

I don't know how you can say that they are earning monthly only in their discussions because, we can't check on the payouts or earnings they got in the forum or if how much they've earned. The only thing we can know is that they can be daily active but not much earnings.

I guess he is just basing it to probability. I mean chance are we are in here just to post. Me I also just post in here. I tried the search features and I tried the task but I decided just to focus on posting. I know the earning is sucks but at least I just can come and go in here and I don't need to focus too much in details like if we do some task in here.