Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he is really active in this forum and perhaps he really made some goal to reach the minimum payout amount in here monthly, anyways everything seems to be still looking good on this site as I see there is many discussions made in here daily

i still don't know about that but i think that is according to his own activity, with more activity that one member made then i am sure that member can reach cashout here sooner, also do some task here will give them better chance so they will earn faster

Good forum but the payout minimum is quite high. There are lots of payment proofs in this forum and this forum appears to be paying .Though I have not joined this forum yet I will join it soon and begin posting there.

Yes the payment minimum is higher then all other paid to post forums and that's why many paid to post members aren't interested in this site. Also the earnings are low which makes it really hard to reach the minimum of 10$. But indeed it's a good site because they are paying since very long time, whatever you earn you will receive that money. So it worth's for some amount.

I agree. 10 dollars a month is actually reachable if you are daily poster in here. I have tried and I have earned 1 dollar plus a day in here for many days in here when i'm still active in here so I can say its really good to post in here a daily as we an so that we can earn 10 dollars or more a month in here. I'm hoping to see myself earning good and earning well in here in the long run.

yeah but most of the time you would not able to have time to do other things else online if you were earning a dollar here daily because it's very time consuming to earn on the site that much as you would need so many post to get that kind of amount. anyway I have already made a lot of posting here this morning

it is good while you can get some advice from the other members here that i think mostly is worthy also you will get buck from your posts and your discussion, it is something that i like from them even they have high minimum payout + low rates for every activities we do.

I'm trying to observe how much I'm getting for each of my post. It seems that they pay less now than last month. So i would stop posting for a day or two. And would just make discussions offline and just ask of my discussions all at the same day on the next two days. So for two days I won't post here at all. Anyway i have made payout already

WEll that is true, you can get to read some good experiences from this site and some good advises that somehow will make you have to relate on some of the stories in it. That's one thing about reading from this site.

what i like from this site is there are some expert that usually active here and will give some response to our own discussion, it will be good if we have alot of problem and then ask them about something, also you can earn something just by doing search

i'm quiet active here to not loose my balance cause i'm little bit close to complete 10$ so itry my best to reach them and request another payout here there alot of activity here and its so easy to open discussion and start post for now i didn't know the real rate per post i think it depends in quality ,after all i sometimes try to finish some tasks here and earn some cent beside post.

I'm definitely excited on making post daily on the site as well. Anyway I'm just hoping that you would be able to make payout for this month as I did already but I am just hoping that I would be able to earn more points. Anyway I don't know what kind of discussions I would start to earn more money again.

@indieover its good to see that you are very active in ML as you post there on a regular basis. With your consistency, you should be able to earn decent amounts each month but I'm not sure if you can reach the minimum payout within a month except if you skip some forums because posting in ML with the aim of earning good amounts requires lots of time and commitment.

i also want to be more consistent here since i think with become an active member here i will have more chance to cashout at least once in 2 months :D, and also since i like their atmosphere here, i think there is no problem here for me, and i can make some posts everyday

Do you really like the atmosphere on the site, i Jussi do hope so. I would say that I am very slow in posting here. How I wish i there's a way for me to make lot of post in such a short time. It's never easy so I just have to be more patient. If you're not patient then you would have a hard time to participate on the discussion here

I just feel that I'm still good earning in mylot even though I have not posted in here for more than a month now. the problem in here is the rate and the amount that we can earn in here is really har to tell. I just hope that in two to three months I can earn 10 dollars in here since I will try to post in here even though I really don't post as regularly as I can. But I'm still hoping that I can.

Yeah before i can tell how much i was earning but now or seems harder but maybe because I don't pay attention on how many post I do daily. So anyway I'll try my best to observe the activity on the site. I'm trying to post a journal of my life here daily so its going to be easy to post

well if i don't make any mistake, i think you can do some task here, it for sure will help people who want to reach cashout here as fast as possible, with more posts and discussion plus some task that we do here, it will be easier to reach $10 per month in here.