Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

Oh the task. I forgot about it actually. Anyway i have made eight discussions already this day of Sunday. So I started like five in the morning. First thing I did upon waking is to post here and I was able to come up with those eight discussions already. But I'm just that I did

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we don't have seen any interesting tasks so far and yet, I think making discussions is only the fastest way to earn here and to reach minimum of 10 dollars. Since, I really don't think it will be simple to have mylot as earning site or forum.

Today I have done six discussions. Not so much but I know that for many members that's already a lot of discussions . I was thinking i should do 30 discussions everyday and I would be proud of it, if I would be able to do that daily. But it's not that easy to think of discussions

30 discussion is more than enough and make sure to make a lot of reply too that is also important for you, because it will give you more points when you reply at someone discussion and make sure to know the real thing about that discussions, with better rating then you will earn more

That is a lot for me, and I guess I can't create such amount of discussion in a day. And I really doubt if someone can maintain creating 20 to 30 discussions daily in here without spamming the Forum which means copy and pasting. But I am sure that there are some people who are still earning from mylot in monthly basis.

I hate not satisfied on my activity here. I know I should keep making more discussions daily because I have not been able to make enough earning yet for this month. I just managed to earn 1 dollar. Need to be able to get ten dollars on the month of March. Maybe I would need to do 50 discussions daily

It will be really frustrating if we can't be able to reach our target easily in short period of time or not enough on our time. It's quite difficult to really estimate to target the earnings we can make earnings in mylot but many will just think of their daily activities rather than earnings.

Last night i managed to Make about 44 cents. It's just a small amount but still an improvement. So I'm just hoping that I'll keep on improving my activity on the site and would managed to earn more..It's not easy to keep on posting on the site but I'm very much interested to always post on the site.

How much time you've spent to make discussions to make that 44 cents because, it's indeed worthy if that is done half an hour or an hour to make worthy time for posting. So far, the good way to earn is via making more discussions than just making posts.

I just can't leave the site because I am so much addicted to that site so I will definitely continue to to visit the site and make some posting daily. Some people have been much discourage but I am NOT so I would just keep on improving my activity

If you will put a target in here then that is really a frustration because I am sure that even you spend your whole day in here, there is still no guarantee that you can earn some good amount in here because we know that there is no fixed rate in here as you may end up wasting time in here as you don't get what you have expected.

before i am not that busy offline that is why it is easy for me to have a goal on the site but for now it is much harder for me to maintain my goal on the site. so i just hope that i would be able to find a way to be more active despite the busy schedule i have now.

Now I'm going to be active in mylot again. I have a reason that would be since they say theirs good earning on thursday and friday. I don't know though if its going to be permanent every thursday and friday or its only a last week give away. But I'm hoping that its going to be a permanent one. In this way I can post and make good profit in here each month by just posting in here during thursday and friday.

Seems that a lot of members have earned some good amount from mylot so I am sure that many members will able to reach at least the minimum in here this month especially those members who have taken advantage of their offer recently that for sure members have all enjoyed that offer.

well today i just made about 30 discussions and also about 50 replies here, i hope that someday i will get best answers for my replies, that is good if i can get it because i will get better rates for mine, and then i will keep up to get more rating here, better rating(stars) means better earning :D

Well, so how many days you doin that? creating 30 discussions that's a lot, but if you can then I guess it's really good for you because I am sure that you can able to earn some good amount in here just like some members who are receiving payment from this Forum because they can reach at least the minimum amount to be eligible for a payment.

Those were a lot of discussions. So I'm just hoping that I'll be able to make as much discussions today. Its definitely wonderful being active on the site ml worth the time and energy though many members don't think so. But for me is very interesting to be active on the site.

For you, it will be worthy as you don't have problem in making discussions. I think it will be the best to have other means of earnings or to have more activities in mylot. So far, you have made good earnings for this month and trying to gain more posting and discussions.

before I was not very much comfortable on posting on the site but today my problem that I don't have enough time always. I'm not sure for today if I would have the time to make some posting here. I am just hoping so, so that I would be able to enjoy participating on the discussion again

Well, so how many days you doin that? creating 30 discussions that's a lot, but if you can then I guess it's really good for you because I am sure that you can able to earn some good amount in here just like some members who are receiving payment from this Forum because they can reach at least the minimum amount to be eligible for a payment.

in one day, i do that thing in one day and i think that is possible thing to do, because i do that thing in 2 rows, post in Mylot at morning and then post in the evening too. i think to make 30 posts is not a big deal if you have many interest, and basically my discussions are more to asking about something, and some of them sharing about something

you are totally correct because not always he would have done motivation and sometimes you feel so discouraged that you wouldn't be able to do some discussions but for today I'm just trying to force myself to do a lot of discussion and so I was able to do at least 3 discussions

Really discouraged because of both low post rate, high minimum payout and time consuming. If these are been changes and in our favor I think I will going to be more active here but now it's since they are like that and unable to conclude that we can easily here.

I think tomorrow I would definitely spend a lot of time on the site so I would be able to focus more on the site before I would focus in other forums now that the site is worth our trade but I just wonder why a lot of members were not spending more time on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to accomplish my goal for this month.

Here in mylot? I don't think that many members will going to really have their priorities in here and yet, the forum is not that good in terms of earnings and hard to reach the minimum. I think it's better if we will going to focus in the forums pays better and faster.

I am not posting in here simply because I dont think it would be making good use of the time that i have online. The fact that my time online is even lesser now means that I would not be having any time for the site. I still do appreciate the members that have time to post here and continue to earn here.