Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

This is especially try since the referral earnings in here is 20% of your entire referrals earnings for a lifetime to my understanding. This means that if your 1 referral can make minimum payout of $10 every two months in here you can be sure of $2 from that referral every two months.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, getting referrals here is quite lucrative so if you can manage to get a couple of active referrals then your earnings on the forum would be quite good. Maybe I should consider getting some referrals in here so that I can see if I can earn from the site through the referrals.

Only if you can still find because you know a lot of my fellow already know this site because when they are searching in Google especially about life they always see mylot on the first page so for sure they created an account already in here, but if you can still find in here then that can be really great.

So the forum activities are really helping the forum get a good placement on search engine. That is impressive I must say. At this points its a bit hard to get referrals for the site but it doesnt really mean that there are no avenue to get referrals in here because there are people that still dont know about it.

This just shows that the forum is getting good content from member despite the notion from many posters that they are not interested in being active in here. I wonder which topics or keywords specifically you are referring to that got the site good placement on Google.

I just usually search something about "LIFE" you know when I am searching for some things that wanna know if some people experiencing the same something like that. I couldn't just remember exactly, but when I search something again and saw mylot then will post the keyword in here, for you to see.

I will be sure to try it out and see what happens. A good placement for certain keywords would surely work well for the site because it would help bring in more advertising revenue for them. They do seem to be stable with funding anyway which means that their advertising is okay.

Yes the forum is stable and has a good alexa ranking because there are lots of members being active here on the quest to earn via paypal. Many also may not know that there are forums that pay better while some that know keep posting here because of the good discussions which keep the forum going.

They do seem to get paid well for those discussions because its about 4 cents per discussion. You would really need to be inspired and creative in order to can create them on a regular basis because once you are used to earning this way, you will find creating posts here low earning for sure.

It depends still I guess. Since the 4 cents per discussions is indieover notes so not all members got the same rate for the discussions for sure since, they still vary it in the content and quality of the discussions they've made. So, obviously just the hint that's the usual rate.

If members can only great a fix rate of four cents per discussion in here or at least three cents then I am quite sure that many members will be so much active in here. But then again if indie is getting such rate then that is really good as all he have to do is to create threads in here then he can earn well from mylot.

Well, it is still really not that always happen as the minimum payout for mylot will be 10 dollars so, we can just think that it is still takes like a month or more to focus on posting here but we know that not all mylot members are all online earners and just be active here when they are not busy offline.

I believe that there are someone who are active in here daily just in mylot because it's like a Forum community it can be compared to Facebook people like to discuss some various stuff with their friends, but in here you can meet new friends and talk with them in the form of discussion.

Its not really a waste materials of their time due to the fact this website is not about earning money on the net its a new social local community so what on earth you choose to do within a social local community will be a person play games and also you're able to gain something regarding carrying it out.

So, you are an active member in mylot to know better in the forum? Yes, possibly some viewed mylot as mostly to have socialize or discussion not much on earnings or making it as ptp. But we know that they are advertising and trying to have ways to keep or maintain activities here by having post rate or ptp forum.

There is just something to gain from joining this because it's not just about the money you can gain from mylot because you can look for the other things just like those active members in here that they have find something interesting in here that keeping up to be active in here.

@monyitomon I totally agree with you. As the earnings in ML are low, it doesn't mean that we can't have other benefits from the site. We can also gain knowledge on some interesting discussions there we can also use the site to relax our minds whenever we are stressed up or tired of posting in normal ptp sites as there are good and interesting topics there.

There is really something to gain from the forum and its basically from the discussions that the site is having. There is just less of an opportunity for members that are into PTP to get some decent earnings in here as you would expect from other sites in this category.