Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

indeed they are just paying by paypal. but i don't think it is a problem. if you have a problem with paypal account , you can use the paypal of your friend. you don't have to use your own paypal. or you can share paypal account of another member on mylot if you know them personally.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would really have to trust the person if you are going to share a Paypal account with them because there are chances that you may not receive your money from them. I dont want to imagine a situation where you have posted on the site for a long time and toiled to reach payout only to be denied the money by the person...lols

indeed they are just paying by paypal. but i don't think it is a problem. if you have a problem with paypal account , you can use the paypal of your friend. you don't have to use your own paypal. or you can share paypal account of another member on mylot if you know them personally.
Thanks for the tip but I don't have a friend that stays in a country where Paypal is accEpted and Paypal is not accepted in my country. If it is possible to register without putting our Paypal account details, I may register in ML and start posting just because of the interesting discussions there as I don't have intentions of earning from here.

You would really have to trust the person if you are going to share a Paypal account with them because there are chances that you may not receive your money from them. I dont want to imagine a situation where you have posted on the site for a long time and toiled to reach payout only to be denied the money by the person...lols

Lolz. That woulD be very frustrating. Anyways, I don't intend earning from ML so I will register there tomorrow as long as we don't have to put in our Paypal Account details before registering.

Lolz. That woulD be very frustrating. Anyways, I don't intend earning from ML so I will register there tomorrow as long as we don't have to put in our Paypal Account details before registering.

So I take it that you will be participating in the discussions in Mylot without expecting any compensation in return. That would great especially if you are able benefit from the discussions and it can also give you a break from other PTP sites as well. Maybe one day when you have a plan to cashout you will find that you have good earnings here.

So I take it that you will be participating in the discussions in Mylot without expecting any compensation in return. That would great especially if you are able benefit from the discussions and it can also give you a break from other PTP sites as well. Maybe one day when you have a plan to cashout you will find that you have good earnings here.

Yep, that's right. I wasn't chanced to open an account in ML today but I may do it next week when I'm chanced. It will be nice just participating in the discussions whenever I'm tired of posting in normal PTP forums because the discussions there can help relax our nerves.

I have not made any post on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to make some post here by tomorrow so I would be able to make a lot of money once again on the site as well as I know that the other members don't easily esen here but I am still interested in making money online with the site as well.

It would be even sweeter if there were those tasks that were good before because nowadays there doesnt seem to be any good tasks for members to complete and earn well. I would probably just stick around for the tasks only as opposed to posting because they would be more lucrative.

I havent tried that as yet but maybe I will do that sometime and use their search box when I get the opportunity to get to the site. For now posting here for me is really not an option because I am currently earning well from the other sites that I currently post on. Maybe some time in the future when I have extra time I might reconsider.

You definitely need to be very creative on the site to be able to create a lot of discussions in here and well in the process. I would probably run out of discussions to create in the long run and making posts is surely really not paying well. I am afraid that I would not be able to maintain my activities in here.

This is why you would need to be quite creative in order for you to create discussions on a regular basis. I just prefer to be post but unfortunately posting on the forum would not be worthy because of the post rates so discussions seems to be the better option. If I were to be active though I wouldnt be able to make activities consistently.

To be abe to earn well from ML, we need to devote all our time to the forum. We can't expect to be posting in other forums and still be earning well here. For me, its a waste of precious time cracking my head looking for ways to earn well here. I will be posting here only at my free time, that is when I won't be posting at normal PTP forums and when I'm free from offline activities.

Some members are able to post on the site and yet still be active on other forums as well. I just feel that the time would be better spent on forums that have a decent or better post rate. Everyone has their reasons for being active in here and that is all that matters in the end.

Yes but those posters won't be earning much from the forum unlike members that spend all their time there. I will see if I can participate in the discussions in ML today at my frEe time just for the fun of it; I may make a post or 2 or even more depending on how well I enjoy the topics.

Yes but those posters won't be earning much from the forum unlike members that spend all their time there. I will see if I can participate in the discussions in ML today at my frEe time just for the fun of it; I may make a post or 2 or even more depending on how well I enjoy the topics.

Yea for sure is not frustrating but a reality for sure we are talking about money here which no body can be trusted for sure so what we need to do is just to try and make sure that we take some positive step and talk to the admin to help us add some other type of payment processor for us.