Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I use Iphone and I definitely know that some brokers have created apps for the platform designed for mobile users. They seem to be quite popular, so I guess they must have spent ages making it good and easy to use. It really depends on your siltation. If you want to trade on the go, mobile will probably be best but not necessarily provide you with all information you need compared to when you are trading on computer.

you can check in some broker that offered something like this, for example instaforex, if i don't make any mistake they have software also for blackberry device, maybe you can check there, so far trading from phone become quite popular because it is more mobile to every trader.

I have seen trading platforms being available for the iphone, some tablets, blackberry and some other smartphones. The best thing to do is to find out from your broker website if they do have mobile trading platform compatible to your handset and take it from there.

i have checked the different brokers. i don't see any trading platform for tablet. most are available for mobile phone only specially iphone or android phones. i don't have any of those. so i will just be contented to trade with my laptop. it is much better to trade with my laptop anyway.

i have checked the different brokers. i don't see any trading platform for tablet. most are available for mobile phone only specially iphone or android phones. i don't have any of those. so i will just be contented to trade with my laptop. it is much better to trade with my laptop anyway.

You can start here by looking at the MetaTrader 4 Mobile trading platforms for the various devices and I believe you will find what you are looking for here http://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4/mobile_trading but I am sure that there are many other samples if you continue searching on google.

? maybe you should check it carefully, android phone use android as their operating system and android tablet using the same OS, so you can use that things, since they build under same OS, just like iphone that use iOS. it seems trading through phone become favourite for some traders nowadays, and as we know phone resolutions now better and many people want to trade anywhere anytime not only in one place.

Yup, from what I know they support those new mobile phones including tablet or others. They have already listed it in their download terminal and we are glad that we can trade in any phones we have for sure its compatible and looks friendly interface in mobile. Although, up to now I'm just using computer to trade.

Its still far much better to trade from a computer and far more convenient to do so. This is why I would choose working off a computer anytime than working off the mobile. Besides, it will even take less time to navigate on the PC and find the information or options you are looking for as opposed to the mobile.

I do agree. trading in computer is much better than mobile. Right now I have two active accounts in instaforex and so far strugling but if I trade in mobile phone I'm sure I'm dead. Its because in computer I can do some research and computation but in forex trading in mobile account its really hard to sustain and maintain earning because of lack of reviewing tools.

If your TABLET is ANDROID OS then I guess you will be able to install the software, just use your tablet to download the software, and it will be detected through your browser the compatability so if you can install it, it would be more convenient to use your Tablet in trading.

• 2 weeks later...

I share the same sentiments exactly. Its better to trade on a computer or laptop as you would get a much better experience than you would if you were working on the mobile.At the end of the day it all depends on the individual and there are those that dont have a problem with it and when on the road want to use the mobile to trade.

As long as you are able to trade for now on the laptop without much inconvenience then I suppose that there is no problem at all. It seems that there is more interest nowadays to trade from the mobile from various traders and it makes sense as more mobiles are actually compatible with the various broker's mobile trading platforms.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How you are going to lose if you can't trade in your mobile, that's a funny thing? Also, I remember that most of the trading platforms has this compatibility in the higher mobile phones such as android so I don't know if your broker is not updated or maybe they are only focusing for PC terminal which is not good thus, not a good forex broker you have.

maybe what she/he mean is he/she loss because cannot do trade with mobile phone as for me as long as you have PC you can trade there, but trading in phone also good for some people that don't have too much time to spend in front of computer, it is good for someone who have high mobility