Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

That's true. And I know that feeling that if you can't connect in the internet and you have an open position to check the status if its good or bad position. that's why its important if you really a regular trader you need to have mobile phone as back up.

I don't recommend mobile phone as your major trading tools. first you need to use lots of indicators and mobile just don't have enough power or screen to have a decent reviews of data but mobile is good for trading as back up.

yeah you are right, as long as our internet connection is fast enough to trading in forex by mobile i am sure that you will choose that too as the back up, but few members still use them as the main terminal to trading in forex so far i don't use them regularly too and still prefer PC.

I tried intall mt5 on my new Blackbarry phone for the pass three days but its all show me some error message,but a time it will download but the download can not be complaeted so I dont actually know if this is from my internet services provider or my device problem.

I tried intall mt5 on my new Blackbarry phone for the pass three days but its all show me some error message,but a time it will download but the download can not be complaeted so I dont actually know if this is from my internet services provider or my device problem.

read the manual dude :D, Blackberry is something that exclusive only for them, so it seems that you need Wifi to use this service, that is why i don't like to use them, i prefer android here because it is easier to install in our phone, and so far the terminal doing well in here, i seems good

Have not traded over mobile phone so far, but the idea of trading over phone or tablet is exciting one and am soon planning to get a tablet or an android smart phone to keep in touch with the market.

that is a good option using android smartphone or tablet is a good thing :D, because they are open source, well it seems some of my friend already migrated to phone trading now, even they are still trading in PC, but they feel that is more mobile for them when trading with tablet or smartphone

@rex: could be like that too, i still guessing why now many people trying to use this platform too. and from what i get is many trader prefer this way because it is so mobile rather than laptop, because with phone they can watch theirs 24 hours without need to turn it off just like in PC or Laptop

mobile trading is only good for emergency trade. If you got disconnected. brownouts etc and you need to put SL or TP. But if you really want to trade in regular basis in mobile I don't think its advisable. Because you need to have a enough memory and power to have good calculation and study about the trends and patterns in forex if you really want to trade.

That's possible. But those emergency probably can also have in laptop, right. Since we do have batteries so we can have more than an hour or more to have S/L and/or T/P. Depends if you are using broadband. So far, I still haven't tried mobile trading even though my sister have compatible phone for forex trading but I prefer not to try.

That's possible. But those emergency probably can also have in laptop, right. Since we do have batteries so we can have more than an hour or more to have S/L and/or T/P. Depends if you are using broadband. So far, I still haven't tried mobile trading even though my sister have compatible phone for forex trading but I prefer not to try.

i think the good thing if we use Mobile phone to trading only using the broaband connection, because that is very good for the trader who want to trade here. i only tried once but little confuse with that things after some time i already familiar with mobile platform, but for every platfrom they have their own uniqueness

To me i think that phones that can trade forex are those windows phones which looks like as if you are browsing on a pc. I reaaly think if a device forex phone will be made were we can use our phone to trade forex, it will a good thing and many users will equally stumble upon it and will not find it difficult learning forex.

To me i think that phones that can trade forex are those windows phones which looks like as if you are browsing on a pc. I reaaly think if a device forex phone will be made were we can use our phone to trade forex, it will a good thing and many users will equally stumble upon it and will not find it difficult learning forex.

I don't think its going to work at all. I tried it once using mobile phone and its only good for checking. If you really do forex trading you need many things and not only a website. You still need some computations to make every 30 minutes to check if theirs some changes in trends and you need to constantly update your SL and your TP depends on the volume and on the pair volatility. And this things you going to have hard time doing in mobile.

I have never heard or read anyone trading Forex through his or her mobile phone.i don't even think it is possible unless the mobile phone is a special one.Trading with a computer or laptop will be far more easier than phone.

? i think you should need to do more searching lol, now we can trading with phone and you only need phone like Android, Iphone, or Blackberry :D, and make sure you have good internet connection because low internet connection is not good when we trading :D, talking about easy or not, i think it is depend on the person it self

Yeah thats right. I have a friend that do trade with his window phone sometimes and everything tends to go fine with his trades. It true that some phones do trade but those phones are very expenses and it better to use the money to a pc if you dont have one than purchasing a mobile phone for trading in forex

Yeah thats right. I have a friend that do trade with his window phone sometimes and everything tends to go fine with his trades. It true that some phones do trade but those phones are very expenses and it better to use the money to a pc if you dont have one than purchasing a mobile phone for trading in forex

hm, but the price for some of blackberry and android phone in my country is low which you still can buy rather than buy PC :D, but it is back to the people preferences once more dude, some people prefer to use mobile, some of them prefer PC, and there are prefer to use both of them

I guess it does boil down to preference for a particular individual. Working on a laptop is the preferable way for me because of ease of use that it offers and the ability to access almost everything that you need conveniently. The mobile is also an option but only when it is absolutely necessary to do so.

The mobile makes it easier in terms of view as it keep everthing to be in a mobile view. But in terms of pc we are standard to go as we can get any thing at the right time and helps to place trade faster enough. Well some people trade with phones and thats good for them.

I guess it does boil down to preference for a particular individual. Working on a laptop is the preferable way for me because of ease of use that it offers and the ability to access almost everything that you need conveniently. The mobile is also an option but only when it is absolutely necessary to do so.

using laptop also good, from what i see some of my friend which involve in forex already used laptop whenever they go to campus, i see they did trading too :D, and i think that laptop still mobile because we can bring it anywhere, but we are here talk about trading forex with mobile phone, and it seems will be growing in some years, you will see later many people use thier mobile phone to trading :D

I just beleive in the future, trading with mobile phone will go as far as making everyone start up into the forex business. It just need time and i think it will be done soon. Mobile is portable and if youth can get all factors they can use to trade with mobile, they will prefer doing that than carrying a pc about.

The mobile does have its convenience in as far as trading is concerned and obviously as technology evolves there are more and more functionalities that are on the PC that will be available on some compatible mobiles. Trading on a pc is still preferable because you get to make use of all the features with ease as there is no need to compact.

so far i only see about 4 phones that used for trading, blackberry , iOS, Any phone that used Windows , and Android. well from what i see their penetration in forex not big as the desktop or laptop, but i see it is increasing as the days goes on and i see this one is simple for many people. and they can trade everywhere as long as internet available