Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

It can be flexible but it's not going to be useful for traders who are making simultaneous trading and with the need of the detailed chart of the market. It is just inevitable that traders will have difficulty in making trades in mobile particularly if that is just small screen and view of the market. So far, I only advised mobile for monitoring the market trend and not for executing trades.

The cons of trading on the mobile clearly outweigh the pros of trading on a computer/laptop which offers a bigger screen therefore allowing you to do more and efficiently so. That said, it would always be more convenient to make use of a computer to trade over the mobile.

That's one of the major disadvantage trading using a Mobile because there is surely a big difference with the interface that makes it hard for you to move with the platform. So, I think using a Mobile phone doesn't seem that good, but Tablet it's quite fine because somehow bigger than Mobile phones.

A tablet would be much better in my opinion that a mobile phone firstly to do your analysis much better as well as to do the actual trading operations. Not many do have that advantage though which is why in the absence of one they end up resorting to the mobile if away from their PC.

Trading in tablet or mobile phone has different purpose. Of course if you are at your home its logical to use your computer. But what if you on the move. Do you think its comfortable bring your desktop or even laptop? Just imagine if you are in the mall or watching movie in theater. Do you think its advisable to have a laptop with you? Of course its more convinent if we trade using our tablet or our smartphones.

We also have to look at the surroundings that we are trading in. I know trading is not a formal thing that requires you to be in an enclosed area but one must be able to concentrate while doing analysis or placing trades. That said there are areas that it would not be advisable to trade in which may render the mobile irrelevant at that point.

No i never do such risk and in my opinion it is not at all safe to do mobile trading with a proper knowledge and in my opinion it is always suggested to trade with computer or notebook where they are avail;able with you . mobile trading is the only option when we are out and still want to have a trade . some times if we face signal disconnection they we will face a huge loss .

Sincerely to me the portability of tablets might just be a disadvantages atimes.A trader could have his mind divided into doing two things which is trading and likewisely doing some other thing and to me forex success doesn't welcome that.

are you sure? not all traders spend their time in home dude, and if you know that mobile penetration now become bigger, i really don't know in your country, but now many people seems prefer to change the way they trade, if traders don't have any interest i think that brokers will never provide any solution for mobile users, even in home your mind can divided into doing two thing and with PC too :D

I have used mobile trading since over 6 months and feel that though it is not as convenient as trading on my laptop, It has some very good aspects. Mobile trading allows us to be connected to our trading terminal even on the move and no matter where we are. When we have to urgently leave our trading desk for some work we can carry the trading terminal with us on our mobile which is far easier than carrying our laptops.We always keep our mobiles with us and therefore we never get disconnected from the Forex market.

I have used mobile trading since over 6 months and feel that though it is not as convenient as trading on my laptop, It has some very good aspects. Mobile trading allows us to be connected to our trading terminal even on the move and no matter where we are. When we have to urgently leave our trading desk for some work we can carry the trading terminal with us on our mobile which is far easier than carrying our laptops.We always keep our mobiles with us and therefore we never get disconnected from the Forex market.

that is the way when people start to change from their old habit :D, but that is fine if you still spend few more months with mobile phone or tablet, you will have more chance to become familiar with their trading terminal. many people prefer it since mobile phone or table nearly similiar like casual computer in performance term, and also like you said we can even check market and one more thing only with few tap we can see the market not like PC which we need to turning on first.

Definitely, there's no time for a trader to have start their trading or when they will going to learn Forex trading. But in mobile phone it's not really a good suggestion to trade via mobile. It will be a difficult way and not a good view of the market to be seen in mobile trading platform. It's always good to have execution of trades by having the PC trading platform while monitoring the market is advisable in mobile phones.

yes mobile trading have not satisfied most of the traders and most of them feel that it is not at all convenient to trade with mobile . It is always preferable to trade with Laptop rather then using mobile phone . If there is no alternative rather then mobile you can go for that other wise you can trade with your pc or laptop .

• 2 weeks later...

yes mobile trading have not satisfied most of the traders and most of them feel that it is not at all convenient to trade with mobile . It is always preferable to trade with Laptop rather then using mobile phone . If there is no alternative rather then mobile you can go for that other wise you can trade with your pc or laptop .

but in fact now many people prefer to trade in mobile phone, and terminal for mobile phone is getting better as the day goes on :D, so i think that is still possible for traders to trade with mobile phone because mobile phone is more easier to bring anywhere and anytime, and we can trade faster since there is not shutdown in phone :D

but in fact now many people prefer to trade in mobile phone, and terminal for mobile phone is getting better as the day goes on :D, so i think that is still possible for traders to trade with mobile phone because mobile phone is more easier to bring anywhere and anytime, and we can trade faster since there is not shutdown in phone :D

In term of possible its possible. But in term of performance we all know that mobile phone has limited features so theirs no way we can trade in full potential if we going to trade in mobile phone. Mobile phone is good but we need to make sure that we trade using our computers than our mobile phone and if I have a choice between mobile phone and tablet I will prefer to use tablet instead.

Of course, given that you usually have mobile internet access. In our place, it's actually not useful to have mobile trading because, of the internet access we have particularly in mobile access since, they are not that great or still low connection but it's expensive. And yet, I don't have compatible mobile phones that will have the trading platform for mobile.

I have been trading Forex on mobile since over a year. When we download the trading terminal on our mobile then we are practically in touch with the Forex market no matter where we are or where we go.

of course, it will give us more accessibility to forex market rather than other platform, so far i see they are as good alternatives for so many people who don't have much time to spend at home and want more flexibility for their trading, in this case they can connected to the market for 24 hours is anywhere.