Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yes, it's not really good to have use mobile trading platform in making trades only good to make analysis and to continue on monitoring the market whenever we like. It's best to still have PC as we can execute our trades easily and to navigate the platform more conveniently as we know that we can't make trade quickly in mobile with smaller interface.

It may just make it harder when you trade using Mobile platform. But if you have a tablet then I guess there wouldn't be any problem because somehow the screen resolution is good enough for you to execute your trade easily without problem with navigation, especially when you have a fast internet connection, I can't see any problem with that.

Of course, it's harder. We have here difficulty with the view of the market and we can't have good analysis we just can monitor the market but not really can use it for further analysis. I think though, that it don't need much of internet connection as its not like playing online games that require good internet connection that's why even mobile it's flexible.

When you had an internet connection problem then that could lead to something, one of the good thing when trading with Mobile is you can trade wherever you want. I think we can give it a try if your Mobile is at least Android then I guess there is a platform designed for that and try to trade with a demo account.

Of course, it's harder. We have here difficulty with the view of the market and we can't have good analysis we just can monitor the market but not really can use it for further analysis. I think though, that it don't need much of internet connection as its not like playing online games that require good internet connection that's why even mobile it's flexible.

but as i said before the internet connection is not stable in every country, maybe in some area you will get good signal but in other area? who know? also the small screen sometimes so annoying to trade, but lately i see many new mobile phone that have bigger screen :D, and i think that is very helpful for mobile traders

I don't have any problems with my internet connection but I am Not sure if I would be able to download the trading platform on my mobile. It seems it does not support my latest mobile phone so that's why I'm just tradingusing my personal computer. maybe in the future they would be able to support more mobile phones

I don't have any problems with my internet connection but I am Not sure if I would be able to download the trading platform on my mobile. It seems it does not support my latest mobile phone so that's why I'm just tradingusing my personal computer. maybe in the future they would be able to support more mobile phones

if you have android you can use it, that is because android now used in many phones, and i see now trends for trade in mobile phone seems increasing over and over again, since now mobile phone give more flexibility for us and now they come with widerscreen and more feature for metatrader

I still do feel its hard to make good income in forex trading if you want to start trading in mobile phone. Me I don't mind trading in mobile phone but why trade in mobile phone if I can trade with my laptop. That's why for me the best way to make good profit is always trade comfortably and for me trading in mobile phone is not comfortable. I prefer to trade in tablet than to trade in mobile phone.

I still do feel its hard to make good income in forex trading if you want to start trading in mobile phone. Me I don't mind trading in mobile phone but why trade in mobile phone if I can trade with my laptop. That's why for me the best way to make good profit is always trade comfortably and for me trading in mobile phone is not comfortable. I prefer to trade in tablet than to trade in mobile phone.

but not all people have laptop or want to cary laptop to anywhere, right? i just think this new way is a good way for some people who also active in outdoor activity, rather than only in house or only in some outdoor spot, and comfortability i think that is relative thing because i still see many people trade in mobile phone too, if they are not comfortable i am sure they will leave it :D

Yeah, if you have a choice the working from the laptop or pc would be the most ideal to have because you have a better experience to do your trading and analysis. We cannot deny that there is an advantage and convenience of using the mobile platforms but only if you cant access the pc/laptop one in my opinion.

but not all people have laptop or want to cary laptop to anywhere, right? i just think this new way is a good way for some people who also active in outdoor activity, rather than only in house or only in some outdoor spot, and comfortability i think that is relative thing because i still see many people trade in mobile phone too, if they are not comfortable i am sure they will leave it :D

Just one question do you trade? Have you tried trading in forex using mobile phone without laptop? And what the use of trading in forex if you are always outside? How can you do analysis and how can you plan your trading strategy if you are just using mobile phone? The main point in here is to hav a successful trade and if you really do trade you really know what you need in order to sustain and maintain your account.

The only advantage that I can see is, you can trade anywhere as you can pocket your Mobile phone and carry it, wherever you'll go. But it is still good to trade with a big screen where everything will be smooth and you might not have problem with the interface.

It starts from the navigation, the small screen that can be a real nuisance. If you have a tablet it would be even better if you are mobile because then you would be getting a better experience out of it than you would out of a mobile phone. The software's are there for download on many broker sites but its just not convenient to use.

Tablet. I'm still trying to find ways to save money to buy a tablet. I do have a cellphone and I really don't mind using it even though its already more than 5 years old. I still do like my cellphone but I do hope I can have a tablet. I want to have a tablet so that I can trade even though I'm not at home. Although my problem is how I can trade using tablet if the place has no wifi? That's why I'm hoping to have a tablet that has usb.

It goes without saying that using a PC would be the ideal thing to do because its just convenient indeed. The thing is though what happens when you are mobile and dont have access to a laptop or PC nearby. This is where I believe although there is softwares for the different mobiles compared to a tablet a tablet would be better.

Actually mobile trading really help the traders who are very busy or could not spare time to trade by sitting in front of system for hours that people will using mobile trading and that is really a very powerful tool that all the traders are having and i am happy that it is introduced . but right now only some people are preferring to trade with mobile .

Mobile trading isn't a bad idea but yet it has it's advantage being it that we could trade from whatsoever place we are and the disadvantage is that we can't view our account comparing it with that of the PC view.Trading with mobile to me isn't bad if the trader in person finds it comfortable.

The problem that I can see when trading with Mobile is the interface, but if you've been using your Mobile to trade in Forex then for sure you make yourself comfortable to it, but I am sure that it would be hard at first to trade with your Mobile so it may take some time before you get comfortable.

Mobile has small screen so I really don't like trading in small screen. I prefer big screen and that's why I like tablet. But I don't know if mobile platform can run also in tablet. That's remain to be seen. But I don't want to do deep research about it until I have money to by tablet. Because if I don't have tablet then I just going to feel bad for not having it. lols.

Trading with mobile is really good and that is very much useful to the people who will not at all getting time to trade and they will be busy with there regular work so the people like that will be making use of this mobile trading . Actually there are many traders day by day increasing who are trading with mobile .