Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Just to keep in touch or to monitor the market. But not really helpful in giving a good analysis or to use it just like what we are using in the PC trading platform. It's always difficult to think that Forex trading in mobile can't be as useful in PC because of the screen size and not so comfortable to use. And as you've said it's more convenient in laptop or computer.

• 3 months later...

Sometimes i did this thing, and i think that is good too, since we can access market without need to reboot our computer again, and just by few clicks we can trade in our broker, but usually only good phone that supported by the terminal that created by our broker that we choose.

Then, we can just set our trades with the stop loss or take profit so, we will not need to re-check or monitor it. And yet, you are going to see it in mobile for monitoring and useful in those times if we wanted to see the trading results. I think many phones are already compatible as long as it can run the program or apps.

• 3 months later...

I think you can but its kind of risky since its hard to type in input and it take too long if you want to enter a trade or get out of it or make changes and hard to see graph so that is why I prefer a good charged up laptop for trading cause I'm more in control. Its hard for me to be in control when it comes to using a phone for it. But you can do it though, just that my phone is not that great at internet and I get kick off sometimes and then it goes to sleep so its hard to control it. 

• 3 months later...

We can easily industry by means of mobile due to the fact several app support us all to do that. With this particular mobile app that reduce online pages, making it mobile warm and friendly, most of us can easily industry by means of mobile. And it is advantage tend to be many. You possibly can industry at any time, anyplace, actually for the note, in a very auto. Only consider and also you view that is it's really a beneficial perfect in addition to technological know-how.

Mobile trading has really taken its toll in the face of the Forex market with most traders seeking way to keep in touch with their trades while on the go. This is one thing that the advent of smart phones had brought. It now accords traders the opportunity to trade from anywhere without having to wait till they get home and log in to their computer system.

• 11 months later...

if we are work mobile, or has outdoor activities, we are has tendency to use mobile phone to trade. small and light. does not create burden when we are want to carry it whenever we go. however, it has small screen which possibly, make us to losing sight during analysis, and thus, we are make wrong trading decision.

Using phone is only preference, i don't see this thing will affect our trading SO much. Also as the person who use forex platform in mobile phone i see it is only getting smaller, but yet does not affect my trading at all. Everything seems fine and i don't have to worry with it.

if we are has outdoor activities, no other option unless to trade via mobile phone. we won't courage to use laptop or even PC since it create burden. but if we are stay at home, we will trade by use PC or laptop, since it serve bigger screen. and so, we can see the whole detail of price movement.

Personally, I do and it is a cool way to trade on the go. You can trade in the market with the help of the mobile and in any case, a smart phone. This system of trading offers so much feasibility and convenience of trading on the go.

It is flexibility that mobile phone has, A thing that can not be granted by the PC so that traders can trade anywhere and anytime they all want to trade. In addition to the mobile trading a trader does not need to turn off the device which proven to be useful for traders who want fast access.

• 2 weeks later...

If we put an ipad in the category of a  phone,then its possible.Trading with a phone is good and i see not problem.One can use a phone to get information about forex and make a trade latter with a computer.

Ipad or smartphone are the same to me. It is based of mobile concept. So in this case, trading with mobile phone give us more advantage especially if we have mobile personality, and using mobile phone takes you to the market faster, since you don't have to turn off your devices.

• 1 month later...

In my experience I have never seen any trader, who trades by using his/her mobile phone. Because there is no software built to be used on mobiles for trading purpose. However there are people who say that there is a software for windows phone. But I have neevr seen anything like this.

• 2 months later...

Check for MT4 platform in Android and iOS also right now 5 inch phone which people usually called as phablet become a new standard. So trading in mobile phone actually still possible and you will find aside from MT4 there are other platform such as AWS or Ctrader.

It is for sure possible there are a lot of traders that trade via mobile phone right now and that is very interesting thing. Well, even the processors of phone nearly meet like what low end PC could do and platform that we are using is resource efficient so you don't have to worry.

It is for sure possible there are a lot of traders that trade via mobile phone right now and that is very interesting thing. Well, even the processors of phone nearly meet like what low end PC could do and platform that we are using is resource efficient so you don't have to worry.

Not very interesting thing for me, but before it was. Nowadays, something like this is common and accessing internet through mobile phone also something that you can find daily. As long as your phone is good enough and has stable internet connection they you shouldn't worry about using mobile phone for trading.

First stable internet connection and reliable device that you all could use. I myself does not trade so much but ever tried this before, earn money through forex by trade via mobile phone is a good advantage for many traders, with many traders gain access through phone something like this become a common thing.

Talking about trading with phone is something that we cannot separate from stable internet connection. With stable internet connection we can trade via mobile phone from anywhere, thus making profit is more mobile rather than before when we only trade through PC at our home.