Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I think there is no broker which provides trading platform for us through the mobile phone and I do not know why these mobile platforms can no longer be used as a mobile phone platform offers many benefits to the traders in my opinion because it is more practical and we can keep an eye on trade us at any time

• 2 weeks later...

There are brokers that do support for the mobile platforms and actually offer downloads for the various mobile devices like the for the android, iphone and even the Ipad. Its just a matter of checking with your broker to find out if they do support for mobile trading and if your mobile device is supported or not.

there from some brokers that I have seen still provide a platform for trade with the mobile phone but after I read from some article on the internet that many of those platforms that can not be used when the platform will provide many benefits for traders because they can keep an eye on they trade at any time without having to look at their computer screens

My forex broker does offer mobile trading but it is only available for either windows or android mobile phones and I dont have both. That is the only reason why I am restricted to trading through my online Metatrader only. However, to track prices, I do have GPRS on my mibile set to keep me updated with the price movements.

Your friends may have tried to make use of mobile phone platforms such as I am very curious about all the platform with a reading that article for the mobile phone platform has been unable to work anymore and I've wanted to know the truth of what I read but I have yet to find a trader of my friends who use the platform

it's becoming a platform for mobile phones is that we can not use anymore and I've tried many times but still can not possibly be the phone that I use no application for trading broker, but for my forex trading using a PC or a mobile phone is the same depending on how we master the trade. indeed the presence of technology in the mobile phone platform allows us to determine the movement of currency quickly and easily.

I just look bowse for what is good to use tablet or smartphone and I feel like I want to buy both. lols. Although I'm really not earning that much I want to give myself a gift. And this gift is buying either smartphone or tablet but I'm more leaning in smartphone and if I become really successful in forex then that's the time I'm going to buy tablet. I know tablet is much cheaper than smartphones but at least in smartphone I have both smart and phone. lols. while in tablet I only get tablet. lols.

• 3 weeks later...

it's becoming a platform for mobile phones is that we can not use anymore and I've tried many times but still can not possibly be the phone that I use no application for trading broker, but for my forex trading using a PC or a mobile phone is the same depending on how we master the trade. indeed the presence of technology in the mobile phone platform allows us to determine the movement of currency quickly and easily.

The experience is not the same because on one site you trading on a mobile phone that has a small screen, you cannot conveniently move in between the different views to do analysis and the screen is rather small as compared to the PC. Maybe its because I prefer the PC but I feel that you would be in a better position to trade from the PC when you can to avoid such inconveniences.

My forex broker does offer mobile trading but it is only available for either windows or android mobile phones and I dont have both. That is the only reason why I am restricted to trading through my online Metatrader only. However, to track prices, I do have GPRS on my mibile set to keep me updated with the price movements.

Well i think all brokers offer mobile trader that need you have android or windows, and so we need to have a smart phone with android or win8 os to trade, though we can well track the market on any phone that has internet where we can google current prices.

I have not done mobile trading as I don't have a mobile for that purpose. Anyway I have a tablet and so anyway it is not supported to download the mt4 on my tablet. That's why I'm selling my tablet and buy a new tablet that can support the download program. So I think mobile trading or even tablet trading is quite okay.

Me I really want to trade using mobile phone or tablet. Although I do prefer to use tablet than mobile phone because of the big screen. I hope I can earn good amount of money in forex that I can buy my own tablet and mobile phone. A month ago. My plan is to buy either mobile phone or tablet. But now I just realize that rather than buy mobile phone or tablet I going to invest it back to my account to earn more funds.

I don't have plan to use here forex trading in mobile. Really uncomfortable and uneasy for me to use. I feel more secure to trade also in the PC because I got more here of the faster and easier view of the market and the terminal. Although, it will be a good trading experience to have in mobile on how to adjust your trading in different kind of platform.

Besides, for some people that are working at home it would not be necessary to trade from the mobile most of the time since you will have the convenience of the PC to do your trading from there. Trading from a mobile does seem nice but yes, it can be inconvenient at the end of the day because you cant navigate and view easily.

i think so far for me PC is the best place, when i try to trade in mobile phone that is not that good for me, maybe since i use blackberry but later i will try to trade with android or with iphone. or using tablet is a good thing since they have bigger screen and the apps used for it. but still mobile phone is available for trading but i suggest to use phone with bigger screen like the latest android phone or iphone

Well @riddick ,i think you must be newbie in forex trading for sure and you have nothing to loss well I will tell you here that in forex trading mobile formular is very much good that is why I do trade with mobile device atimes mostly when am on duties which laptop can not be carried alone so there are so many advantages of forex.

But this would also depend on whether you have access to the PC throughout the time that you need to do your trading or not. If you do have like in my case then there is hardly a need to work from the mobile as you can enjoy the benefits of trading from it. Granted, the mobile has its advantaged but if you compare it to the PC, it lacks behind.

That is very correct the advantage of forex trading via mobile is very well organise and easy to do and trading with a mobile device also give us the access to carry our chart in our pocket everywere we go LOL so p.c trading also has its advantages as well but them both can not be compare.

• 2 weeks later...

That is very correct the advantage of forex trading via mobile is very well organise and easy to do and trading with a mobile device also give us the access to carry our chart in our pocket everywere we go LOL so p.c trading also has its advantages as well but them both can not be compare.

we can be a trader anytime we want as long as there is signal, but you know not all country have good internet connection(the wireless one), and that is so bad when we are trade and then internet connection dropped and make us so much frustrated. trading in mobile is a good thing and make us more mobile not only in home and stay there forever, but we can trade anywhere

Internet connectivy from the mobile could be a nightmare especially if you get to areas where the connection may be weak for that matter. For me it would much better to work on a tablet than on a mobile phone if I cant get access to the Laptop for whatever reason because the screen resolution would still be higher and become easy to navigate.

Internet connectivy from the mobile could be a nightmare especially if you get to areas where the connection may be weak for that matter. For me it would much better to work on a tablet than on a mobile phone if I cant get access to the Laptop for whatever reason because the screen resolution would still be higher and become easy to navigate.

that is their weaknesses, but for someone that come from US i think they don't have to think about that since i know that 4G already applied there and people can use that high and faster speed of internet, but for developing country to use mobile trading is something that is hard to do and only few trader that will use it

Well, that would be a good experience when working from the mobile to do their trading on. I dont have much problems myself with the connection where I am since I active use my cellular service provider for internet connection on the laptop and its quite fast connection but if you are on the road you will likely get to areas that have issues before you cant expect to have 100% working connection world wide.

Since my broker launched a second mobile platform "android", I often use it for trading, though sometimes just watching the movement of the market but I do not rarely open positions using the mobile platform. Mobile platform provides a lot of convenience for me because I am not always in front of my computer or laptop, with mobile platform I can trade anywhere and anytime.