Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I still not tried in mobile. But then as usual most of the brokers offered mobile forex trading. My sister will not allow to use her android phone lol and I'm not yet that focused in trading. But then for sure if some countries there were many traders just used or often used their phones to trade and monitor those.

Most trading platforms support various mobiles devices including the iphone, android, ipad and even windows mobile startphones. You do get to see a graphical display of quotes and best of all you can even get to perform your trading operations from the mobile which is cool but doing it from the PC still remains the best.

Yes, but I guess from what I have read those features in PC are also found now in the mobiles although, I feel there's difficulty in navigation as we need to learn also the mobile trading platforms. I want to watch I think experience in doing or using the mobile trading platforms. Seems no one in here actually tried it as of this moment.

Yes, but I guess from what I have read those features in PC are also found now in the mobiles although, I feel there's difficulty in navigation as we need to learn also the mobile trading platforms. I want to watch I think experience in doing or using the mobile trading platforms. Seems no one in here actually tried it as of this moment.

since in phone they are quite small i think for people who migrate from PC to phone will have little problem in visual view, but i advice to use table which more powerful than phone even that is quite higher a bit but at least we can use that thing for trading in better view rather than Phone

If I'm earning 1,000 dollars a week in forex trading then I will going to go mobile. Our house is already wifi so I don't think its going to hard for me to do mobile trading. But still I don't like doing mobile trading. I prefer to use my laptop instead of using my mobile phone to trade.

I guess I prefer to trade while I'm posting in ptp forums.

If I'm earning 1,000 dollars a week in forex trading then I will going to go mobile. Our house is already wifi so I don't think its going to hard for me to do mobile trading. But still I don't like doing mobile trading. I prefer to use my laptop instead of using my mobile phone to trade.

I guess I prefer to trade while I'm posting in ptp forums.

:D, if you are only at your home with your wi-fi, it will be good only use PC or Laptop ot trading in forex :D, rather than Phone or Tablet, but if you always going outside , you will be like phone because you can access it anywhere and anytime even you don't have wifi as long as you have 3G you can use that to start trading even with small screen

The challenge now is that less and less people actually get the opportunity to do their trading on mobiles because they can also do so on their laptops while on the move. Yes, navigation should be an obvious concern for the mobile as most are already used to trading on PC's where everything fits nicely on their screen and they have less if anything to worry about.

The challenge now is that less and less people actually get the opportunity to do their trading on mobiles because they can also do so on their laptops while on the move. Yes, navigation should be an obvious concern for the mobile as most are already used to trading on PC's where everything fits nicely on their screen and they have less if anything to worry about.

but if you comparing the mobility of phone or tablet vs laptops, of course phone have higher mobility which is easier for us to carry everywhere anytime rather than laptops, but you are right in screen i think laptop still win, it will give you wider screen which make you comfortable when trading

Yes, in terms of mobility the phone is more mobile than the laptop and you can easily carry it around wherever you are going. Screen width is an issue when dealing the phone and you also have to consider the fact that some of the functionalities may not work.

Yes, in terms of mobility the phone is more mobile than the laptop and you can easily carry it around wherever you are going. Screen width is an issue when dealing the phone and you also have to consider the fact that some of the functionalities may not work.

but don't forget table it is more mobile than laptop and more wider that smarphone, and some people even already used it as one of the place for them to trading, i already some of my senior that use that thing to trade, because they feel like they bringing phone and laptop lols, and of course it increase their mobility in trading forex.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking to use my N95. I know its an old cellphone but I'm hoping that its compatible with mt4 also. Because if its compatible then I'm going to try to use my cellphone instead of my computer. I'm just wondering though if my cellphone battery can hold it that long. I mean if its going to eat up my battery life or not. Because if its going to eat up my battery then for me its useless.

:D, if you are only at your home with your wi-fi, it will be good only use PC or Laptop ot trading in forex :D, rather than Phone or Tablet, but if you always going outside , you will be like phone because you can access it anywhere and anytime even you don't have wifi as long as you have 3G you can use that to start trading even with small screen

PC or laptop can't be open for 24/5. Its need to be turn off from time to time to keep it from over heating. Unlike cellphone that you can keep in on without fearing that its going to go overheat. that's why I prefer to trade using mobile phone if I'm earning good and just use my computer to do or study fundamental and technical analsyiss.

The jury is still out on the PC or laptop overheating if it is being used for extended periods but that is discussion for another day. I think you will realise that the laptop also offers convenient mobile connectivity almost the same if not better than a mobile would if you consider that you can use 3g card or usb modem also on it and you can take it anywhere with you almost the same way you would a mobile.

I felt quite irritating when i am away of my pc and my trades are open, i was thinking of buying a smart phone and finally i bought htc explorer few days back, loading mobile meta trader in it - though slower with gprs connection but still something is better than nothing.

I felt quite irritating when i am away of my pc and my trades are open, i was thinking of buying a smart phone and finally i bought htc explorer few days back, loading mobile meta trader in it - though slower with gprs connection but still something is better than nothing.

Trading from your mobile has its obvious benefits. One of them being that you can be able to trading from anywhere you are without having to do it on your PC. As technology is getting more sophisticated we see more and more features also available on mobile trading platforms.

i suggest for you to get some tablet that is nearly big as netbooks but more mobile, but my friend already try some phone to trading and the result is fine, because the app that he used i mean software trading he used adjust with the screen of my friends phone, and as long as you have good and fast internet connection you can earn from your mobile phone through forex

If I earn 1,000 dollars a month in forex trading then I can say that I will try to trade in mobile. I really like to earn 1,000 dollars a month in forex trading. that's the minimum amount I want to earn each month. Right now I only earn at the highest amount in a month is 25 dollars. That's just too far away from my target. But I'm hoping that some how I can really earn good amount.

We know that the purpose of mobile trading can be used to monitor our trades not really good to trade and its good to continue on analysis because it will take some time to learn the market. Some used mobile because they are busy in those offline activities and difficult to take their computers with them.

yes I trade via the mobile phone of mine in InstaForex trading, i downloaded the trading terminal suited for the phone of mine

That's good. what mobile phone do you use? I also want to try it but I don't have a techie mobile phone that I can use to trade. And my earnings in forex is not that good either. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in forex trading but same time I'm hoping that what ever happens I'm going to earn more and more in forex trading until I can buy a cellphone that I can use to trade.