Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

yeah that is true. sometimes we just have to post on sections that are interesting to us. if we try to post more on sections that we fin dit hard to get our selves interested that we may get bored on the site and may find it more difficult continue posting on the site. that is why sometimes it is hard to post on the site.

TH

it's my first time to know that those posters quoted a spammer's post would also be deleted. To be safe. It is better to avoid quoting someone's post. A wise move actually.

That's why I rarely discuss or relate my post here to those who spams or new members because they have tendency of getting warnings or deleted posts. That's what I'm thinking to just give an update here. I know this forum for a long time and they have strict and well implemented rules.

As long as you are discussing with the members in here it's not crap because if you will just post in here that will just tell something, and not even reading other poster post then that is not really good in here, that is not a good discussion. As I have read about before that members must reply to members post.

it seems admin paying members again, even like that i only see few members that keep active in this forum because of this things, it seems many people lost their interest to making posts in GT, not like before. maybe because many forums with fast payment or even good rate.

I'm not that active this week in gt forum that's why I'm quite disappointed as I did not even able to have reach in half to have payout sooner or later. But I will still try as I do want to have payout here weekly or once a month since its a good forum still.

It's quote okay to stop posting in here sometimes so that they will not think that a member or poster is just post chasing. I think that the members are just trying to do moderate activity on the site as well. Just enjoy the site and don't pressure your self to make daily post

GP forum is a good place to do your research when considering investing in an hyip. Most of the time, the posts are very informative and members give their truthful opinion. Moderators that have also invested in the hyip site, would also join in the discussion, aiding the inexperienced.

It's quote okay to stop posting in here sometimes so that they will not think that a member or poster is just post chasing. I think that the members are just trying to do moderate activity on the site as well. Just enjoy the site and don't pressure your self to make daily post
Yes, being moderate in your posting activities will do quite well in here so that you do not get deductions or a lower post rate. I see many members are still not that active on the forum as well despite the payments being processed.

As much as possible we are not rushing in posting here that's why its better to always have ideal posting here and as much as possible to rest in posting here as I doubt that even we have many payouts here and posted in hyip section we will get lower payout rate so better to slow down sometimes.

You don't have to slow down. If all the posts you are making are legit and informative, there should be no reason for mods to penalise you for making too many posts. But generally not many people make too many posts in here in one day because they fear that mods will delete their posts and flag it as post chasing. This does happen quite often when I browse through the site.

I need to slow down in posting because there were tendency that the post rate will become lower just like before but then it will depends on the admin's mood so it will have many factors although, I don't think much of post rate so I will surely to make posting again.

Well, making a lots of posts in here is post chasing so it's not good if you will do a lot of post in here even you are consistent with your posting activity in here, that's why the best thing we can do is to moderate our posting activity, and slow your posting activity when you have a pending payment request already.

You don't have to slow down. If all the posts you are making are legit and informative, there should be no reason for mods to penalise you for making too many posts. But generally not many people make too many posts in here in one day because they fear that mods will delete their posts and flag it as post chasing. This does happen quite often when I browse through the site.

That is the exact reason why many of us are really stopping ourselves when we get to making a certain number of posts on the forum like 20 for example as opposed to the amount we can make on other forums. Anyway, the twenty posts still allow for members to reach the 100 posts in 5 days.

Problem is that if you reply to post that turn out to be a nonsense post to mod your reply will also be delete. That's why I seldom quote other posters or reply to other posters post unless its really necessary. Because I do believe that the best way to earn money in GT right now is just to play safe.

Problem is that if you reply to post that turn out to be a nonsense post to mod your reply will also be delete. That's why I seldom quote other posters or reply to other posters post unless its really necessary. Because I do believe that the best way to earn money in GT right now is just to play safe.

So you mean that if you quote a post that gets deleted, your post will also get deleted as well? I would understand if you replied to a thread and it gets deleted together with your post. I just dont understand when it comes to quoting because there is no relation.

I wonder if its still possible to get a post rate of 5 and 6 cents per post in here of late. I heard one member mentioning in this thread on another forum that the post rate that he usually get here has actually decreased over time and that makes me curious whether its only them or other members too.

Perhaps some members are also eperiencing some decrease with their posting rate so perhaps when the Admin has no good earnings he is decreasing the post rate giving to its members, well, I am already happy if I could get at least three cents post rate in here that was already a good rate.