Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Good to see some members still getting 3 cents or more post rate from the forum since it suddenly appeared that the post rate seems to be declining. Its still a bit hard know the exact cause that is resulting in a lower post rate from members post but I suppose that as we see a couple more we can know more.

but i see a member's posts in other forum said that he get low amount in here and said that quality is not one of aspect here, i don't know if this thing is true but i already stopped to post here since 3 days ago, it seems i only need to wait to be get paid by them.

but i see a member's posts in other forum said that he get low amount in here and said that quality is not one of aspect here, i don't know if this thing is true but i already stopped to post here since 3 days ago, it seems i only need to wait to be get paid by them.

I guess the fact that you already have a pending payment from the forum is good since all that you need to wait for is to receive payment from the forum. This way you can be able to prove for yourself if there has been any decreases or not.

This is my latest payment with this site, it is nice when I have earned $3 for 100 posts here, as below is payment proof

Date: 2012-19-07 16:03:50

Batch: 103903865

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community

Thanks Admin

I am seeing more of payment requests with members earning 3 cents per post from their 100 posts.This is still good considering that some members did mention that the post rate on the forum seems to be deterriorating as they apparently received lower post rates. This is really encouraging.

Yes, many members are getting three cents rate in here, and there were just actually few members who are getting a four cents in here, well, just stay consistent with your posting activity in here, and just try to post more on the HYIP Discussion in here to get more good rates.

I will be joining you in here soon because I still have 40 posts in here myself. Just three days of posting 20 posts per day will get me to reaching the 100 posts and I can see for myself how much rate I get for my posts. That will determine whether I am going to remain active in here or not moving forward.

Still did not able to make new payment in the forum. Although, I still have some time to try to have payout as we have 5 more days and we will be glad if we can make it before the end of the month. I think its better also if we will going to decide to be more active here.

it is okay that if you are posting slow lately. sometimes it is better not to be so active so that the mod would not be strict on you. as i think sometimes they would be so strict on some members for some reasons even if they have not done anything against the rules.

I really slow down posting in here now. hyip and ptc section just don't have enough posters and in payment processor section the only discussion in their is when mod do post in their also. I don't think its worth it to post in here daily as you will going to get ban for spamming since your the only one who is actively posting in here. I don't like to post regularly in here but I'm hoping to maintain 100 post a month in here minimum.

I am suprised that there are low activities in PTP and in the HYIP sections because these are the section that I would assume receive the best of activities from members. I havent posted in here in a while myself and keep on getting demotivated everytime I read feedback about the forum.

@indieover i've seen your account getting banned in here. Actually, i've seen newly banned members in here, I can say that they are really so strict. rexway is getting banned also. His posts were being deleted by the moderator and moderator reason was , it indicates post chasing. Do you mind if i ask you what's the reason in your case? Your post is just enough for me.

i understand now why most of the users say they are strict. Anyways, the forum especially the ptp section is having a slow activity today that's why those users posting consecutively would get caught the moderators attention. They would think i am post chasing because they could only see my username as the last person replying. The user's activity would not be considered as post chasing if only the forum is active, posters would reply immediately .

I rarely have enough motivation to post on GT and as soon as I feel motivated something happens to demotivate me. I am not even halfway on the forum even today as much as I had wanted to make some posts at the least. More members are saying the post rate has declined which is less than the rate they used to get before.

@tirus if you could only visit the site now especially the ptp section ,you would really feel that mostly of the members in here are having lack of interest to make a post. Imagine , i still see my username as the last who replied at some of the ptp threads. i made those post yesterday and until now no one responded..tsktsk