Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Yes, that is the advantage of the forum. That's why I said before that even I'm not active in the gt forum but when the times that those forums started to stop paying then we will soon be back posting in gt forum which is already been paying for years and we know that they still have the same rule and payment system.

Indeed, that's why I have more time for GT nowadays. I just need 20 posts to request for another payment, and I'm sure, I'm gonna pursue reaching that as I want to have three pending payment request. So, far, I am on my way to request for my second.

Tomorrow I will going to request another payments in here. I'm really happy that I'm earning good in here so far. My rate in here is 5 cents per post last time I request payments in here. I'm hoping that I can maintain that. I'm happy that even though GT is losing members its still paying good. And I think GT is the oldest paying ptp right now.

Tomorrow I will going to request another payments in here. I'm really happy that I'm earning good in here so far. My rate in here is 5 cents per post last time I request payments in here. I'm hoping that I can maintain that. I'm happy that even though GT is losing members its still paying good. And I think GT is the oldest paying ptp right now.

You are clearly earning well in here if you manage to earn and sustain a post rate of 5 cents in here. Even better if you are able to earn that good of a post rate with the level of activities that the forum currently has at the moment considering that there's even fewer members being active here nowadays.

If only we do have here to have consistency such as having 5 cents per post in every payout and then we can have reach payout weekly then we can have 20 dollars earning every month which is good already. Although, I think it's hard for me particularly the post rate does not really easy to have high post rate.

If only we do have here to have consistency such as having 5 cents per post in every payout and then we can have reach payout weekly then we can have 20 dollars earning every month which is good already. Although, I think it's hard for me particularly the post rate does not really easy to have high post rate.

I havent been able to reach the minimum required for payout to be able to prove this for myself so I am mostly relying on other members for their experience. I suppose I need to try and reach payout myself so that I can know for sure the types of post rates that I can expect to get or improve to get from this forum.

Well I will try again to make some posts in here again, I may have been not too active posting for this forum daily but then again I am hoping that there will be some good posting activities later on that I may get a good number of posts in here.

It is even more imperative for me to be active in here since I have never received even one payout from here. I do hope that there is at least some activities to allow me to be active even if it does take place on a regular basis but allow me to post every other day.

I still havent been able to make time to post here because this forum is currently low on my list of forums. Its good that you are able to reach or get closer to reaching the 100 posts in here although I believe it have been harder considering the amount of activities in here.

@tirus

I like the way I earn in here but I don't like how this site has been run. I have been ban in this site like four times already. All of those time I got banned for ignoring mod request of information. But since I don't receive any notification how will I know that a mod need some information from me. That's why I don't post in here regularly. And I really don't count this site as my earning site. But yeah 5 cents rate per post is good rate for me.

That was awful that's why I am not saying things which I ain't sure about because what Mods really wants in here is to back read til our last reply in here so that we will know if we have some replies then that is what they are considering as good discussion when members are discussing not just saying things, and talking about theirs.

Many members are currently not that much active in the forum. I think that its better harder and harder to post here because of members can't post a lot. But if ever we don't have a choice the gt forum is still there and we can still have chances to make some dollars here.

Many members are currently not that much active in the forum. I think that its better harder and harder to post here because of members can't post a lot. But if ever we don't have a choice the gt forum is still there and we can still have chances to make some dollars here.

The opportunity to earn well here is still there but you are right in that the activities are not good so it makes it harder to post. There are other members who are still making posts whenever they can and get to reach payout.

Yes, still a good site for us to earn. Actually my problem in here is motivation not TIME at all because just like today I have lots of FREE time but just because I don't prioritize my posting activity I didn't able to post as I don't have the motivation.

Rules are rules if get banned then you need to wait for that if it's just temporary then you can still post in here after the banned expire in here. Anyway, It seems I need to motivated myself posting in here as it would be better if I can reach my goal in here soon.

Getting banned here is if you continues making the same mistakes while posting in the forum. For all i know, no member could just get banned there, without been warned twice or even more and once you persists to the same error, that's when you get banned in the forum.

Yes, for those that are regular posters who violate might have reconsideration like warnings or temporary ban. Luckily, I'm not yet ban in the forum as I keep to be a good poster and member here. Although, currently I don't make some posts in the forum.

I would like to believe that you would get a warning before getting banned unless if the violation is serious. Its good to finally see a payment request from the forum and I like the fact that you got over 3 cents per post for your payment request.