Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I see GT is back in action again with processing payments. Other Members must surely be happy that payment requests are now being cleared in here and the motivating must be coming back to be active in here. All that needs to happen now is for admin to maintain some sort of consistency so that members can be encouraged to post here.

for motivating to be back here i am not quite sure even this forum as one of the good forum that already online for more than 6 years, i see the negative trend about activity in this site which is not good for many people include me for sure

I missed lot of posting activity and wanted to do more posting this month as I have missed also payments or getting paid in the forum. I'm glad others received their payment already and hope this month will be a brand and good time to post in gt forum again.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697:

Date: 2012-31-05 12:43:31

Batch: 97383733

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $2.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

Let us just hope that things will get better this time around. Admin has been able to clear out payments although there have been delays but that is good nonetheless. We can only hope that the situation in here will improve for the better moving forward to bring members back here.

I still have time to do my five posts in here today as I already made 15 posts and my goal is 20 posts I will use my UCWEB again to post in here, till i got used to posting using it then perhaps will focus in here posting just using my Mobile browser. I will pursue reaching 100 posts in here by tomorrow.

I can definitely do more than 5 posts here each day. I am participating in many different threads so when I go to CP, I always get new notifications and replies.

After 4 weeks of waiting for my payment, I started my activity here again since I thought they were too slow in payment. Glad to see that activity has improved a bit now after I have returned.

That is right, They never have any problems with the funding, because they are absolutely loaded from their earnings from hyip sites. They have been running since 2004. But it sees like the admin is the only person doing the approval of the posting. That is why it takes so long when processing payments. I don't really mind it, but as long as I know that it pays, its ok.

Yes, the Admin really don't have any problem with the funds in here because goldpoll is really doing good and surely the Admin is earing great with the HYIP Monitors plus we can actually see some Advertisements in here so that's another source of Admin's funds.

well in a way that is true, but they only do what is best for them. They lowered the rates for some members because recently the general post quality is pretty bad, with the new members coming in and just saying nonsense. But for me, who is an old member there, they have kept the same rate for me, and I have been getting paid 5 cents per post on average there.

5 cents per post is quite impressive to get from this PTP. I need to take a look at your posts and see if there is something that I can learn from them in order to attain such a high rate myself from my posts in here.

Someone on the site once told me to continue posting in there and not complain about waiting for payment.I see this site as forum site in which the time you can get paid is not known.If you are lucky,you will get your money within a week but the sure thing is,you will get paid.We should continue posting there,when we get to cashout,request it and then continue posting.

that is right, the time when we get paid is unknown and cannot be predicted. The admin is on and off frequently. It would be much better though if he sets a target lets say approve 100 posts each day, so that he pays at least 1 member each day. But to compensate for the slowness, it is good that they have a 5 cent post rate for the best quality posting.

I am just hoping not to run out of time in here because I failed reaching my 20 posts yesterday, and I don't want to failed again today, so far I am not worrying in the activities even it's kinda low but I can actually post a lot in the community section perhaps 15 posts in that section is really possible for me.

I am glad to have received payment from this forum 2 times last week and I am glad to have seen some good amount of posting activities in this forum earlier today when I get to have post in here as I was able to post at least 14 earlier.

I am glad to have received payment from this forum 2 times last week and I am glad to have seen some good amount of posting activities in this forum earlier today when I get to have post in here as I was able to post at least 14 earlier.

It does seem that members areturning to be active on the forum which is good because it will keep the forum active and make it easier to post in here. Admin has already cleared out payments in here last week and maybe there will be some consistency moving forwards as this will accelerate posting activities once again.

It does seem that members areturning to be active on the forum which is good because it will keep the forum active and make it easier to post in here. Admin has already cleared out payments in here last week and maybe there will be some consistency moving forwards as this will accelerate posting activities once again.

we don't know about that but i just hope the payment back like they used to be, now it took longer for us to reach cashout here and also took long time to get paid, so far they are still worthy as i can feel some posters already paid by admin,right?

I haven't made any post today but I am sure I have a lot time to post in here because I have done my goal in some Forums and there just only few left so I will have enough time today to post in here as I am using a UCWEB and not having problem with it.

we don't know about that but i just hope the payment back like they used to be, now it took longer for us to reach cashout here and also took long time to get paid, so far they are still worthy as i can feel some posters already paid by admin,right?

Well the fact that payment requests were approved recently is a good thing and it clearly shows from member posting activities on the forum since they have increased since that. They are still not good which is why if there is some consistency there will be better activities that one can count on to make good earnings from here.

Wew, been inactive in the forum for months already. It's quite disappointing although, i think that sooner this month I might have here atleast 2 payouts since to catch up for the losses or activities. But I'm glad that gt forum still rocking as they don't missed payouts here.

I will prioritize this Forum starting today as long as there are some good activities because nowadays there are some Forums which seems turning to scam but this? Goldentalk is having its strong source of funds to support paying the members, that's why I don't want to miss the opportunity of earning well.