Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

You can earn that much in here as long you don't spam the site. For example just post 100 post a week in here and I'm sure you going to earn 4 to 5 dollars per 100 post in here. In my experience I earn that much in here each month. I know if I going to post more I can still earn same amount more or less since even if I increase my post my rate also decrease.

Some members can have 2-3 cents if they only focus in the ptp section most of the time but for good posters that able to have posts in other sections they can have better than that. Additionally, they are going to have lengthy and quality posts to have that post rate.

Some members can have 2-3 cents if they only focus in the ptp section most of the time but for good posters that able to have posts in other sections they can have better than that. Additionally, they are going to have lengthy and quality posts to have that post rate.

yeah that is only matter of quality but from what i see there are some members that make not so long post but still get higher post rate :D, perhaps they are not make repeating posts and directly to the point when they want to make post

i thought it is not longer possible to earn like 4 cents or 5 cents post rate. but i saw some members that are still getting that nice rate. so i think that they still reward members well. although before the are more generous as there are more members before that get 4 cents post rate.

i am sure that the other members were already posting more in other forums . as sometimes they are too strict. and so they have less active posters on the site lately. and with more new forums lately, it is hard for the site to maintain its good activities.

Well I hope that posters will be active again to post here, as I think most of them are quite busy with other ptp forums that may have better offer than GT forum, but I hope I get to be paid here so i can be actively posting again here .

Well I hope that posters will be active again to post here, as I think most of them are quite busy with other ptp forums that may have better offer than GT forum, but I hope I get to be paid here so i can be actively posting again here .

i think that is all about the payment here like what i did, now this forum not become my first top forum anymore, i have lesser activity here even they pay me before with a good amount but it seems i cannot too much with activity here

Its seems I can't sustain my posting in here. the actiivty is just too low right now. I want to post 20 post every other day in here but its seems I have hard time doing that. I'm hoping that I can sustain my earnings in here by posting at least 100 post each week. But I guess with low activity I will have hard time doing that.

It seems that its becoming harder and harder for members to post here. Is it because of delayed payments because to my understanding the forum's post rate pays well. It may be best to make a few posts in here just to accumulate posts in the meantime.

I never woke up a day without posting there, atleast a single post. That is my favourite forum, and my payment request is never delayed as i requested last week and got paid at the same week. I have enough post now, and if am able to post more today, tomorrow or next, i will definitely had another payment request this week. Some people complain of lack of activity there, but i don't believe that is true, because i see lots of people posting there daily.

It would seem so since members have been waiting for payments to be processed for some time now. I was wondering because to me it is a good place to post because of the potential post rate you could get yet there is low activities.

not too many were getting nice post rates. but it is still possible. but you would need to work hard or have to post on the hyip section for you to get nice post rates. but don't bother to post on the hyip section if you are not investing on the hyip any more.

I am just 24 posts away from reaching another 100 posts from this forum, perhaps when I reach it I may stop posting as I also have another pending payments in here and will just wait to be paid first before resuming my activities again.

I see that slowly but surely you have been accumulating some good amount of points to get you closer to cashing out. Its good that you will have two payment requests in queue so when admin does payout you have more to gain.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697:

Date: 2012-30-05 11:59:15

Batch: 97212986

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $2.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

I see GT is back in action again with processing payments. Other Members must surely be happy that payment requests are now being cleared in here and the motivating must be coming back to be active in here. All that needs to happen now is for admin to maintain some sort of consistency so that members can be encouraged to post here.