Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

The bad thing is that i learnt my lessons after getting a parmanent ban.Well i already overcame that and that's the much reason i am posting in lots of forums just to overcome that.Well i hope you guys would enjoy posting inthere.

it is better for us to follow the rules or not post too much i think about 35 posts as the maximum post amount per day here is enough, and make sure we posts with good or acceptable posts rather than only trying to make so much posts

The bad thing is that i learnt my lessons after getting a parmanent ban.Well i already overcame that and that's the much reason i am posting in lots of forums just to overcome that.Well i hope you guys would enjoy posting inthere.

Permanent ban? What is the reason for getting permanent ban in here? I have been banned multiple times in here also and most of those ban are not even reasonable. Like ignoring mod request. how can I ignore mod request when mod does not even bother to send notice that he has some thing to us me. How may I know that he posted a question or request in a thread. Just think that I'm active in 30 threads and I only visite 5 thread each time I visit the site. Of course I can't see his post right away.

I got banned on the accusement of blatant post chasing.i think you guys should be learning from this because you will never be giving a formal warning before you get the ban.Well i still visit the forum to check their investment program.

Hmm, another member got banned because of post chasing. I have reading even before that the forum really don't want to have here more posts. That's why I'm trying hard to make only 15-20 posts daily but maybe only because that we have seen members that do posting in one section and don't have much sense in their posts.

That was also my goal in here just 15 - 20 posts in here but I can't even post daily in here that's why I know it's not really a problem as I won't mark as a post chaser in here so it's important not to post a lot in here in within just a short period of time.

They are strict when your posts aren't in their standard of posting. Just like you did posting in here. You see you don't even have 1 full line. That's why you should learn how to post and make more sense here as there were lot of newbies here still.

Apparently you will be banned with such short post in here because that is spamming, and I think in all Forums if you are just doing a short post then that is spamming but in here, we need to lengthen our posting in here because it's strictr than in other Forums.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697:

Date: 2012-29-06 13:13:28

Batch: 101410407

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $2.14

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 107 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

Congratulations on your payment @chardyme. Because I was offline I didnt get to reach my target of 100 posts from this forum. This means that there is a good possibility that my payment request would have been processed as well. I hope to make the next payment processing.

It's nice to see payment proofs of members from this site. I just joined this site a couple of days ago. I am hoping to be able to get a good posting rate here, getting $0.03 posting rate is already a great deal for me. Though i'll be starting with minimal postings first since i've read the this site is very strict when it comes to post quality and if i am not careful i might end up getting penalty or worst get banned which i don't want to happen.

It's nice to see payment proofs of members from this site. I just joined this site a couple of days ago. I am hoping to be able to get a good posting rate here, getting $0.03 posting rate is already a great deal for me. Though i'll be starting with minimal postings first since i've read the this site is very strict when it comes to post quality and if i am not careful i might end up getting penalty or worst get banned which i don't want to happen.

Actually the Admins and Mods of this forum arf very strict, but i love it because it makes it to be my favourite PTP forum, which i don't miss to open daily even if i didn't make a post there but would like to make read other people's posts as well. I need around 20 posts or more to request for payout there, which i may complete today or next. It is the best and my favourit one now, including with dmt, but i need 1 more to complete them 3.

Yeah you are right. The fact that this forum's moderators are very strict makes it easier for me to acummulate posts because the discussions are going on smoothly since spam posts which are found within discussions are deleted ASAP to prevent diversion. I got my account activated 5 days ago and i've made about 30 posts. I hope to reach 100 posts before the mid of this week.

Indeed, you won't get annoy with some spam post because their post will be deleted in here. I have to do 20 posts today in here as I am now starting again to reach another 100 posts in here, so I can have at least two pending payment request.

Problem in here is that when you reply to someone who's post got deleted your post will be deleted also. So its frustrating. Better not to quote the one your posting so that if his post is deleted at least your post will not be deleted. I have 50 post in here right now. I minimize my post in here to 15 post three times a week only or 45 post per week maximum.

Even if you didn't quote hos post but if your reply is an answer to the post that were deleted. Then your post would be deleted as well. So I think that you should be careful where you would reply so that your post won't be deleted as well

Well I am aiming to post even more from this forum perhaps having 2-3 payment requests each month will do in here and also knowing that they are just paying every end of the month makes you just want to accumulate more posts in here.

My target in here is three payment request so having at least three cents with that three payment request in here then for sure I am very fine with it as I will be able to earn well from this Forum. If you want to increase your rate in here then try at least to spread your posting activity.

it is very hard to get 3 cents in rate. but i think if you can do that then you must be posting very well. before you can received like 5 cents even if you just post on the ptp section . but now it is impossible to reach that kind of amount anymore.

My target in here is to get a decent ptp rate of 3 cents or more per post so i'm making few posts because its better to make quality posts and get a good ptp rate rather than making quantity posts and getting low ptp rate

Well in that case, just post what actually interests you. I notice a lot of people there just give a review on how they have been getting on and what their 'target' is in the paid to post section. This is considered not very informative in GT, so scrap doing that, and try giving some news, updates, etc to whats happening. Maybe that could be a good tip.