Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

What points? It's posts lol. Anyways, you will have here 50 posts then obviously you have halfway already for the minimum payout this evening I will prioritize DCp as I planned to have weekly payout here. I know that there's slower activity in the forum business but I'm glad seeing more activity in forex section.

I have 140 post in here already. I guess in two weeks time I can request payments in here again. I'm really happy that I become active poster in dcp again. But yesterday I'm just wondering why I can't post in proof of payments section. I guess theirs is a bug problem or slow doing on my part or something. But if I post in other section especially in discussion section I don't encounter any problem.

I have already requested my payment but I have not been approved of my payment request. So I just hope that I would receive payment soon. Anyway I am done posting. So I just wonder if I would be able to make another round of post here later on. So I just hope that I would be able to learn on. We are just few members posting on the ptp section.

I have 140 post in here already. I guess in two weeks time I can request payments in here again. I'm really happy that I become active poster in dcp again. But yesterday I'm just wondering why I can't post in proof of payments section. I guess theirs is a bug problem or slow doing on my part or something. But if I post in other section especially in discussion section I don't encounter any problem.

Your inability not to post in the payment proof section should be a bug as you suspected. I will advise you to report the problem to the admin by sending him a Personal message so you will know what his reply would be. I believe he should be able to give a solution to the problem.

Well I was able to post in the forum yesterday,my plan was to make around 10 posts in the forum before leaving for other forums,to my surprise,I posted more than 10 posts in the forum,I actually posted about 16 posts in the forex beginner section and the forum business section,I think I will just post in the forum business section today,there is no need for me to post in the forx section

Good to see that you have been able to resume posting on the forum even if it is just to reach payout since you already have points on the forum. Maybe by the time that you reach payout you would be more comfortable with posting on the forum again so that you can have another forum to earn from.

I already have 160 post in here. Just need to 40 more post. If I can post in here regularly in just three days I can reacn 200 post in here. I'm hoping that I can get paid after a week or less than a week in here. I'm happy that next week its already December. I know a year move so fast lately. I hope I can earn good amount of money this month of December so that I can have good year next year.

Same here,I have been to the forum this morning and I was able to make posts in the forum,I actually made about 10 posts in the forum and I really enjoyed my posting in the ptp section,I never bothered to visit the forex section cos it is so tiring but I will surely do before I reach my 100th posts

I do think that its probably the mod being busy because the payment requests would be approved at the least. I reached my target of 200 points on the forum and the fact that the current payments where not approved as yet will probably work to my advantage as well because it means that I can get paid out next payment processing too.

This is the first payment that I received since I last cashed out when the post rates were still 3 cents so for me its a serious drop in rates. Nonetheless, I love posting on the forum so there is no reason for me to stop posting at the moment and will therefore continue posting so that I can earn again in the next week.

I havent yet gone to the forum to witness the changes but I am happy so far about the chatbox because it does tend to make for better communication with mods and admin. I certainly do hope that there will be announcements and notifications from the forum support staff as a result of the chatbox.

Riddick is so correct,I have been to the site this morning and I can see the changes as well,I think I like this new template than the former one,I have 90 posts presently so I only needs to make 10 posts in the forum then request for my payout,I tried to do so but no member has replied to my posts so I am still the last poster in the ptp section