Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

wow congratulations to you who have received payment of the site this forum, I became more and more spirit to continue to post so soon get the payment, but so far I can only get about 20 posts after they were almost 1 week I joined this forum site, because the site this only speaks of the forex for myself very hard to provide forex posting problems.

I'm just hoping that I would be able to reach my goal by Wednesday next week. So I would make more effort for me to reach my goal on the site as well. I am just glad that I am able to post here daily despite the fact I am posting in a lot of forums lately. I just want to always have good activity on the site because I am very much comfortable with the rules on the site.

I also hope so will always give you daily posts on the site's forum post that although I did not give up to 10 posts a day, but now I've understood a little about forex so it will be easier to leave a post on this website and can increase the number of posts I give. hopefully there will be more members actively posting in this forum so that we can also deliver latest posts.

I need to make a lot of posts on the forum today because I honestly was not able to post on the DCP forum for the past three days. I see that payment processing has already happened again during the week so it means that we can expect another payment clearing to happen next week. I should be on 200 posts by then.

spirit comrades hopefully you can reach the targets you set and eventually reach the target, so far I'm getting used to it and understand the forex forum so I was able to give quite a lot of posts on this site although no more than 20 posts per day , but I think that still do not understand very well about forex is good and hopefully my future can increase the number of posts on this forum every day. safe working

I'm back posting in here after few days rest. The sections that I can post in here is limited so I have hard time posting in here. If only theirs also activity in other sections like payments processor section and so on I can actually make good income in here. but since theirs no ptc section only forum section my post usually revolve only in forex, hyip and ptp section and little in processor section if theirs some poster in their.

What do you mean we have to do without the daily post. what the purpose of it daily. DCP is a forex forum is great because it is the only forum to talk about forex therefore if we want to give a good post and quality we also need to know about forex. because without knowledge of forex can be sure that we will not be able to provide a quality post.

I have managed to get another payment request in line for approval this evening and am almost sure that it would be paid out this week. So far payments were made yesterday and today again for the approved requests. I just need to keep on posting to make target for next week's request.

This is one of the most successful forum because the admin has proven that he can pay really well for the payment request of the members. So I think that the members are very much comfortable posting in the site that's why I have noticed the increase on the activity here lately. So I am just hoping that the activity would keep on increasing.

I am expecting to make around 30 posts on the forum today and if there are good activities as it seems to be the case recently I can maybe try and keep that up for the rest of the week. That should give me 150 posts by friday assuming that I wont request when I get to 100 posts.

Yes, its reasonable. I'm making here 20 posts in one section. And sometimes I become active also in the chatting contest which is the most active contest in the forum so far. I don't want to miss here making payouts weekly that's why I still want to make weekly request of payment with 100 posts atleast.

I just could not post on the forum last week no matter how much I wanted and would have loved to have the weekly payment myself. Anyway, this means that moving forward I need to make sure that I have one because we already know that the forum does pay weekly. Just a few more days and I will have reached target.

I have seen you have made a lot of post on the site. So I would post now I just hope that you would always be active on this site as well. It would be so wonderful if I would be able to make reach payout here like every four days. So I think that it's possible as long as there's good activity on the site

Yes, I did make posts in here yesterday and I think it was about 30 or so posts. I havent made any posts today but I will surely go there to make around 20 or so before I go to bed. I still intend on getting to payout in the next few days and request for my payment for the week and keep working towards next weeks payment.

I just reach 100 post in here but I still need to post 100 more post in order to reach my 200 post target before I'm going to withdraw. I check and I realize that I am behind schedule in here. I don't know if its worth it to priorities forex trading than posting in ptp but I hope that I'm making the right decision. So far I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading and that's why I don't mind if I slow down in here.

I just reach 100 post in here but I still need to post 100 more post in order to reach my 200 post target before I'm going to withdraw. I check and I realize that I am behind schedule in here. I don't know if its worth it to priorities forex trading than posting in ptp but I hope that I'm making the right decision. So far I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading and that's why I don't mind if I slow down in here.

This forum is not at least a payment request is why you wait 100 posts to 200 posts to request payment in this forum, I do not see any posts daily maximum limit given by this forum post is actually the maximum number we can give every day because there are some forums regulations that implement the maximum posts per day if we go beyond that post will be getting banned.

There's low activity on the ptp section now. I am just going to post later on the forex section. I was planning to make 25 post daily. But I was not able to make post yesterday. But I would not double my activity for today. I would just make 25 post for today as well. So I would just request payout as soon as I have reached payout. I have 25 new posts so I would need 75 post more to do before I would request payout on the site as well

targets very good in my opinion, although only made ​​25 posts per day but in my opinion was very good especially the targets will be carried out well, because even though we gave a lot of posts but do not match the quality certainly will get a discount so that we do not get maximum value, just like other forum sites that require quality of the posts to get the most