Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

oh well this is a good forum. why are you not active on the site at all. i hope you would be able to earn on the site. i have been able to earn pretty well on the site but now i just want to focus more on other forums. but i am still trying to maintain my activity here if i have the time. but i have prioritize the site already last week. so it is okay if this is not my top priority for this week.

This forum is not at least a payment request is why you wait 100 posts to 200 posts to request payment in this forum, I do not see any posts daily maximum limit given by this forum post is actually the maximum number we can give every day because there are some forums regulations that implement the maximum posts per day if we go beyond that post will be getting banned.

Why not? I like to request payments when I have 200 post so that I can earn more or less 5 dollars. If I only going to request payments 100 dollars then I will only going to get 2.50 dollars more less. Beside I do like to request once a month only in a ptp forums. In this way I can concentrate more in posting that requesting payments each time I reach minimum as I trust the site that I'm posting that its going to pay me so I don't see any needs to request payments right away.

This forum is really amazing and i have registered in this forum a long ago when it was launched and made more than 3 payments there and the good thing i like in that forum is they will be paying very fast with in 5 to 6 days of requesting . though the pat rates are 2 cents per post i really enjoy there to make some posts every day .

I have not been posting in this forum simply because I know that 15% of my posts are going to the forex section and I hardly know about forex,forex is so complicated,but anyways I just keep caracking my brain to post in the forex section,I made about 5 posts in the forum today,I am so glad about that

You have received a payment to your account U9871417 :

Date: 11/8/2012 12:59 AM

Batch: 118529560

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $2.50

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active.

Thank you.

unfortunately today many members who have been inactive longer provide post on this forum every day, so we can provide even more difficult to post in this forum, but there is now a new and very interesting work on this forum that only gives reviews about forex brokers and we earn about $ 0.18 per review which I think is great to add to earnings in this forum

@glucoseguy,I was thinking this way too before,I thought because I don't have knowledge about forex I wouldn't be able to post in the forum,I have started posting in the forum,I have about 10 posts in the forex section,so I have 5 more to post there then I will be able to post very fast in the forum,there is way that the site is opening in my operamini,so I am not able to post in the forum

I'm just glad that the site has nice activity on the forex forums and I just hope that I would always reach payout here weekly . Anyway I have been trying to focus more here again. So for now I have reached payout and I am about to request payout. The ptp section has low activity. So I just hope that I would see more members posting on the ptp section so I would be able to maintain my good activity and be able to reach payout here weekly.

Activities seem to be always stable in here although the PTP section sometimes moves slowly with a few days passing without any posting activities. I already made my 15 posts on the forum this morning and will be returning later to make another 15 posts so that I can get 30 posts in the forum for today.

I wonder why the admin of this forum changed the look of the site,I can only see the beginning of a thread but I can't see the last page,so it would be difficult for me to post in the site cos I will just be derailing the thread which might also lead to spamming,so I stopped my activity in the forum for now untill I get a solution to this minor issue

@glucoseguy,I was thinking this way too before,I thought because I don't have knowledge about forex I wouldn't be able to post in the forum,I have started posting in the forum,I have about 10 posts in the forex section,so I have 5 more to post there then I will be able to post very fast in the forum,there is way that the site is opening in my operamini,so I am not able to post in the forum

That's very encouraging. Seems I will be joining you in posting in DCP soon, but I will post in other sections first, then try to know whether I will be able to post in the forex section. If I'm not able to cope with the forex section, I may forget about posting here.

I really wish I had posted and received my payment as well on the forum by now. I will try to post for the coming days and submit my payment request since my previous attempts failed. I know that I can still be paid out this week since the Manager here does not want for requests to pile up before paying.

i need another 50 post so as i can requets another payout on the site . i am just so slow on posting on the site. maybe i had a burnout on the site that is why i got tired posting recently. but now i got back my motivation. so i will continue to post alot on the site as well. but lately my post rate has decreased a bit.

Well that is much more correct what I think here is that we have to keep posting here since the admin do process our payment very fast and I do hope that its a better alternative that we can continue posting and get paid as usual here be it sonner or later our paymen will be process on time.