Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Yo have better post rate. So I just hope that my post rate would improve next time. Anyway I have been able to make a lot of post on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to see more activity on the site as well as. So I would need 40 post later. Maybe I would just try to post as much as I can later on.

I have not been able to post in this forum,I think there is a glitch with all these forums that shares the same server or the fourums that has the same layout,forums like,DCP,TCC,GFT,MTW etc,when ever I tried to make post in all the aforesaid forums,if I should click on the submit button the page will redirect and log me out

I am really disappointed in myself for the fact that I cannot earn from this site and have not been active for a while now. This is one site that I know is reliable if I want to receive earnings every week. Starting today I will be making sure that I continue with my regular activities in here so I can earn again.

so i think that you should reach payout at least once a week. i don't think it is that hard to make like 10 post to 15 post daily on the site. actually i am going to post more on the site now. if 15 post is just too much for you daily. then just try to reach payout every two weeks. so at least you would be able to reach payout on the site.

so i think that you should reach payout at least once a week. i don't think it is that hard to make like 10 post to 15 post daily on the site. actually i am going to post more on the site now. if 15 post is just too much for you daily. then just try to reach payout every two weeks. so at least you would be able to reach payout on the site.

Its really not hard to make some posts on the site on a daily basis and if you can maintain that posting then you would be able to reach minimum amount for payment on a weekly basis. We already know that payments are processed quite fast so you can get to receive earnings from the forum weekly.

Just done with the round of posting today morning. I just need here 30 posts I think and I might able to do it by this evening. So far, yes the post rate are varying and also now we notice have lower post rate and I don't think it will be easy to make it increase since we often have many posts in the forum so that's probably one reason.

I have made about 23 post on the site just now but I just wanted to make more posts like 7 post more so I would be able to complete 30 posts today. So I would be back posting on the site as well later on. So I would try to request payout here faster next time. I'm just hoping that I would get nice post rate this time.

You and Indieover are fast posters,I noticed that you are posting in about 7 forums that I am active in,anyways I have not been able to post in DCP simply because my internet connection is just acting up,i just hope that it will be better so soon,so that I can resume poeting in this forum

You and Indieover are fast posters,I noticed that you are posting in about 7 forums that I am active in,anyways I have not been able to post in DCP simply because my internet connection is just acting up,i just hope that it will be better so soon,so that I can resume posting in this forum

I think it's easy to post on site as long as you are not bored in making a lot of post.So I just make sure that I don't feel the boredom when I am posting here so I won't easily feel tired and that I won't feel like I'm posting and more like just having good conversations with the other members here.

I was off posting over the weekend and so did not manage to reach my target of points on the forum. I will be posting in here today and try to make the 30 posts so that I can cashout in a day or two. I will have to try again next week to go for the initial target of 200 posts on the forum as planned.

indeed the activity on the site is doing pretty well. that is why it is one of the best forum we have now. i have been trying to be more active on the site as well because that the site is very much stable and that we would be able to earn much better on the site if we just remain focus on posting on the site.

I am still set to go for the 200 posts on the forum since I have already gone past 100 posts here. I think I will probably set a target for myself to reach 150 posts every week because it really is achievable if you consider that I can make 30 posts in here a day and manage to get paid out weekly again.

Yes, the forum is really fast when it comes to processing payments unlike other forums and here you are sure that payments are weekly if you can manage to reach your target weekly. Once I make my 30 posts on the forum I will be at around 150 posts in here which means I will be even closer to reaching my target to cashout.

I have not been posting in this forum for some time now and I have about 50 points in the forum,I will just try and dedicate next week for this forum so that I can earn from this forum too,once I received my payment from the forum,I might not be posting in the forum till further notice cos I have so many ptp forums that I am involved in and it is not just easy for me to post in all