Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

Now they are getting strict. Theirs a warning send to all active members that myhyip will ban or give deductions to all spammers. But this time I hope that when I report a violation admin will try to check it rather than ignore is as always.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@budado

that was good to know, if the forum has been strict now, then there will be chance of PTP section to turn back to paying one,

at least PTP section, if not all the sub sections of GPT, let's see if this can happen on MH !

i already report many spam posts in this site and maybe that is the result now admin warn the member that request payment to paid their spamming posts, i hope thif roum getting better and staff there can deleted this spam posts.

as far as I know, there was frequent warnings to spammers from mods there,

but if they don't stop them in the beginning, they were doing that at least at the time of payment to reject the requests.

I think members of myhyip most be aware by now that admin does not delete spam post. But it does not mean its allow it. What admin does is that its just deduct our penalty when we request payments. My last request I receive 56 cents deductions. But right now I'm hoping that I will not receive any deductions.

I never had received any point deduction from this forum, never experienced such point loss at least from MH so far,

of course the request was denied due to full of proof posts and the mod used to notify me to request again with thousand points.

I have received about 5-6 payments from myHYIP in the past but I am not sure if it is still paying as I was inactive at myHYIP for more than 6 months. However, if they are still paying, they have good posting rates as compared to other PTP forums and I would surely like to re-join it if they are still paying.

@Adnan

if you haven't been active or paid for a long time from MH, it doesn't mean that the forum's paying status is to be suspected,

check out the recent payment proofs from the forum, it was yesterday, on 6th, few active members other than you and me have been paid already :)

I have received about 5-6 payments from myHYIP in the past but I am not sure if it is still paying as I was inactive at myHYIP for more than 6 months. However, if they are still paying, they have good posting rates as compared to other PTP forums and I would surely like to re-join it if they are still paying.

their rate is 3 cents actually thir rate is good but not the best since there is MTV, well so far that i find only spam posts and also advertising posts, so i try as the best as i can to report it and it seems admin already take some action.

their rate is 3 cents actually thir rate is good but not the best since there is MTV, well so far that i find only spam posts and also advertising posts, so i try as the best as i can to report it and it seems admin already take some action.

The psoting rates doesn't matter a lot as far as they are paying. I haven't seen any recent payment proofs from them and do doubt that they are still paying but I don't think 3 cents for each posts is a bad rate keeping in mind that we can post without any limitations on myHYIP.

Yeah, the forum is really paying though I have hard time posting in this forum because mainly hyip is the topic in here but so far I am using my hyip investment to get some topics to reply on to here.

There are other active posting sections at well at myHYIP such as GPT section. However, not all sections are paid to post at myHYIP and thus it becomes hard to reach their high minimum payout of $5.00. Nevertheless, their posting rates of 3 cents are worth taking with that rate their minimum payout amount can easily be reached.

There are other active posting sections at well at myHYIP such as GPT section. However, not all sections are paid to post at myHYIP and thus it becomes hard to reach their high minimum payout of $5.00. Nevertheless, their posting rates of 3 cents are worth taking with that rate their minimum payout amount can easily be reached.

but in fact now that section become non paid site :D, and admin already temporary put GPT section as non paid one, i think not temporary but maybe forever lol, since there is no attention from admin to make this section back

but in fact now that section become non paid site :D, and admin already temporary put GPT section as non paid one, i think not temporary but maybe forever lol, since there is no attention from admin to make this section back

oh... I was not aware of this as I wasn't active on myHYIP from past few months. GPT section was the only section which got a lot of activity daily on myHYIP. As they have made GPT section a non paid section, I doubt that it would be easy for a member to reach the minimum payout of $5.00 at myHYIP.

I think that was permanent my friend and not just temporary but I guess admin has its own reason why he did that so we should just respect it.

Well, thats a bad news as the main source of activity was seen on their PTP section. As they have made PTP a non paid section, I hardly believe the forum is worth trying as other PTP section would not be enough to reach their high minimum payout of $5.00.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (bank):

Date: 9/15/2011 7:17 AM

Batch: 70550295

From Account: U4128580 (MyHYIP.com)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

It's great to see another payment proof my myHYIP. Well, can you please tell how much time you had to wait for your payment as I heard that they were delaying payments of their members. Moreover, as GPT section is no longer a paid section you might have found it hard to reach the minimum payout as the activity on other sections of myHYIP forum is not much.

Perhaps they are really enjoying posting from this forum and making conversation about hyips that they are able to reached and received payments from this forum. I really envy them about it.

HYIP is the only major available PTP section available at myHYIP through which we can reach the high minimum payout of $5.00 on this forum. They should seriously rethink about making GPT section back as ptp as that's the major section which has the maximum activity on every PTP forums.