Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I am still struglling to reach my first payout onthis site. But i hope that by two days time I should be able to achieve that. I am more active in the GPT too and I guess the rate decrease in that section has a little effect on me. But it is still okay.

I didn't manage to reach 500 points here i only have 400 points but for sure tomorrow i can be able to request for a payment. I caught another copy/paster i caught him because he copy/paste my post so it is easy for me to recognize it. There are really lot's of members copy/pasting.

of course the minimum is at higher amount of 500 pints, so every time we want to cash out we require new set of 500 points, and this can help the admin to have less requests gathered in the payout section on daily basis and thus he can make payments to few members regularly.

I have seen still recent payment

requests daily.It is really time to think about how to avoid those deductions since some members

have short posts and post chasing.But we remembered that they pay us using their own funds and we are lucky that they are able to pay for a month already so next year will be focused on the advertisers and promoters.hopefully before the end of today i should be able to make some few posts.

What bothers me most here in IP is the proliferation of copy-pasted posts. There are many in the forex section. But luckily, I think, one of them got banned already. There is also this kind of problem in the PTC section. Some members will just create threads about a PTC without even bothering to check if the PTC is still around or has become scam PTC already.

That's right the PTC section has many duplicate threads and members who's creating threads in that section only intention is to increase the points without knowing that it has already turned into scam. Anyway, if you want to be paid more faster then you can use Paypal to request a payment.

yes the contest is interesting Though me new in that site but yes trying my best to be active .Admin also keeping all members spirit high with paying such a good amount as a token of appreciation.and then he would continue to announce the ptp. although i don't know if the has decided the posting rates he would offer.I haven't been fully active in here but I do post a lot in a day whenever I feel like posting in here.

Investor posts is an awesome site.I am also active here now and I am trying to reach minimum points for cash out and request my first payment. I hope that the fast payment stay that way.I think this

days this forum have gone into many maintenance and we hope to

earn very soon. Its very important for admin to get advertisers in order to run the forum.I hope admin starts PTP section with low rates first and once he gets advertisers,he can increase post rates.

Well, even the GPT section decrease the rates it's still the active section here in IP as it is easy for the member to participate in this section unlike in Forex and HYIP discussion! anyway, I will resume my posting activity here by next week so that when i start posting then i will have many threads to post to.

my 5th payment from IP !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 1/14/2012 6:31 AM

Batch: 81807125

From Account: U0078113 (Investorposts Payout)

Amount: $6.00

Memo: Investorpost Payout

Thank you.

I saw the chat posts of mod macuser. He was relating that some people come to him to ask him if the site has turned into a scam site. I wonder why there are still people asking this question. All they have to do is to check the payment proof section to see that members are still getting paid here and getting paid fast.