Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

my 3rd payment from IP !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 12/28/2011 4:11 PM

Batch: 80270148

From Account: U0078113 (Investorposts Payout)

Amount: $6.00

Memo: Investorpost Payout

Thank you.

oh, that is really sad news, for members that mostly depend on GPT section to earn, I also have just visited the forum after reading this news here, yeah, members already started to discuss about that and even the admin confirms that there is few sections like GPT not paying any more.

Yes, that will sad for those who are actively posting in GPT section. However, it only giving importance for their advertisers since most of their advertisers will be on forex and on hyip sections. I have seen banned member because of payment deduction complaint i guess.

Yes, that will sad for those who are actively posting in GPT section. However, it only giving importance for their advertisers since most of their advertisers will be on forex and on hyip sections. I have seen banned member because of payment deduction complaint i guess.

Maybe it has got to do with too many people posting and post chasing at GPT section, hence the new changes kicks in. Maybe, just a reason I thought of only.

By the way, who is the member who is banned ? Currently I only notice this member by the nickname of kyriousrobert getting banned

there is few spammers on this forum, that copy others posts from other forums and paste over here as their own posts, so no wonder if the admin has taken action on them and banned them straight away, we should follow rules that copy paste is not allowed on IP.

Although, admin will not be around

until november 2 we hope that the

forum activity and the top poster will still continue because the reward is great indeed such as 150 dollars.despite looking for it on that forum and here in the thread too ,It seems a good forum to me .Congrats to all the members who got those lovely payments from the

forum.

Once again, there are new changes being made.

GPT section is now once again a paying section. However, the rates have been reduced -- 4 IP$ per new thread and 3 IP$ per reply

GPT Payment proof section is 1 IP$ per new thread and 1 IP$ per reply

Refer to this

http://www.investorp...ull=1#post23233

Well the new changes will definitely satisfy all the members and 3 cents per post in GPT section is still high than most of the forums.I would continue working here and will give it high priority like MTV to gain some more money every month.

I still feel like GPT section has quite good and attractive rates on this forum, there was five cents rate on hyip discussion section, for a while, but was moved back to four cents rates, I think these promotional post rates on the forum is what make the site always busy with great activities there.

Members will not be worrying much because they put back GPT section as paying sections. And that is indeed good because the forum will have different activity in different sections. I plan to have big payment however, i feel to have the minimum payment and also planning to request it via paypal. :D

but I have not seen you asking for payment Rid, I'd before stopping the DMT forum, I popped into the forum IP and macuser act here. I rarely see macuser act and he commanded the one member in an IP forum such as this,

"All you point will be reset.

Its because you copy other members post and paste it.

.................................................. ........................... "

good news and this makes forum IP does at underestimate again by many people who just want to earn money here by posting quality is not good at all. then when neng will be active here, I do not know about the news? wow it IP forum began to tighten up post

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500):

Date: 12/30/2011 07:24

Batch: 80407419

From Account: U0078113 (Investorpost...)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Investorpost Payout

Thanks admin, global mod and mods :wub:

I have noticed that few active members with active requests have been paid today that is on 1st January, I also wish to have an active request on this forum soon, IP has been a good forum so far, making daily payments also offers higher rates for posting.

Yes, IP forum needs to be more strict and really should check every post closely. I see some members are replying some senseless posts around the PTP forum. You quote their replies and ask for an explanation to what they are writing about, they always don't reply to you.

Yes, IP forum needs to be more strict and really should check every post closely. I see some members are replying some senseless posts around the PTP forum. You quote their replies and ask for an explanation to what they are writing about, they always don't reply to you.

Yup, it is necessary now for the forum. Since members are really abusing of having copy pasting, duplicate posts and spamming in the forum. Good thing, admins are doing their best and even members to have initiative in reporting those kind of posts. :D

Yup, it is necessary now for the forum. Since members are really abusing of having copy pasting, duplicate posts and spamming in the forum. Good thing, admins are doing their best and even members to have initiative in reporting those kind of posts. :D

Copy pasting has been the biggest problem of PTP forums and it seems very bad when we come across our own posts.I always see users copying my posts on high paying forums such as IP and MTV, i always report mods with valid proof.

Copy pasting has been the biggest problem of PTP forums and it seems very bad when we come across our own posts.I always see users copying my posts on high paying forums such as IP and MTV, i always report mods with valid proof.

That is good thing that you were able to report those posts. And also when the forum started i always report some posts and even now that i have seen some not following the forum rules such as the posting of payment proof in the discussion threads.

Yes, that is what we can do from now is to help the forum by reporting copy/paste post! Tomorrow i can be able to request for payment i just hope not to get any deduction because my previous payment i didn't get any deduction even that is quite high which is 800 points. But now i will request for 500 points.

Now posters are having more hard time requesting payment in here as admin added more forums in the list of forums in which you can include post for your payment request

yeah, I have noticed that too, there is few more like three other forums have been added in the list of proof post rules, but luckily those additional PTPs are not of my list, so I still can continue to post proofs on those five forums other than in the list.