Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

My 8th IP payment !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 2/1/2012 2:21 AM

Batch: 83545636

From Account: U0078113 (Investorposts Payout)

Amount: $6.00

Memo: Investorpost Payout

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

Wow, archu is indeed active in ip forum as you made so fast and many payment request in this forum. Meanwhile, i have seen that it is still continuously increased in the alexa ranking and now im targeting to have 50 posts today since i have been inactive and not able to request another payment last week.

well, definitely these fast payments motivates members to be more active on the forum, I have been paid within few hours after placing the request here, along with the other ten members that were also not waiting for more than two days, but everyone has got paid today.

Well, my plan is cashing out every week may not be also a bad idea as long as you are not posting that much everyday! @pinoy well, the forum has no contest anymore! There is one question in my head! If the ADMIN and Admin_investorposts, is different? Because i think "ADMIN" is the programmer? but ain't sure.. because it seems a different person. I remembered the Admin_investorposts is indeed active in chat and you'll seen in his chat post that his indeed a nice person. Because we used to chat with him always everyday.

Well, my plan is cashing out every week may not be also a bad idea as long as you are not posting that much everyday! @pinoy well, the forum has no contest anymore! There is one question in my head! If the ADMIN and Admin_investorposts, is different? Because i think "ADMIN" is the programmer? but ain't sure.. because it seems a different person. I remembered the Admin_investorposts is indeed active in chat and you'll seen in his chat post that his indeed a nice person. Because we used to chat with him always everyday.

Well, contest or no contest, the forum is still very profitable to posters owing to its high rate and fast processing of payments. And the admin/mod is quite kind as he attends to the requests of members.

Although we can see ip forum already back. We will see that some posts were already deleted for unknown reason. So all members affected as most of us who posted on previous days were deducted since our posts were deleted. Just need to check first if it is fine to post now or still have problem.

I got disappointed in Investorposts . I have already 527points in my account then suddenly after the maintenance or the database error , my points become 0. According to admin , the site had been hacked and said they can't back the points lost . But i'll accept it .

Well, i don't have motivation today as it ruin my goal, i ask macuser, if everything is fine and if we can post and he answered yes! but the problem is my motivation! I just played some Games and planning just to watch some DVD's. Anyway, i'll try to get my motivation back, i'm just afraid if it happen again.

I guess, all members are disappointed right now because of this "hacking" incident here in IP. All got their points reduced. I got mine reduced by almost 300 points. Some got more reduction. Posters can just hope that this will not happen again.

Just an excuse only, I believe. By the way, not all members are affected. I am totally not affected at all. My points and post numbers are still the same. Hence, I conclude it is merely their own database failure that is causing all these problems, and likely their database rollback to an earlier date. Those who make posts after that particular date will have their posts deleted (as well as their points)

Update! we know that this forum is not accessible the past hours. Now i was able to access the forum and i hope all the problems have been solve about the hackers. But the problem now is that the points of members have been deducted. I myself have been deducted with 120 points and that totally surprised me. That is worth a day or two of posting then it just disappeared.

Update! we know that this forum is not accessible the past hours. Now i was able to access the forum and i hope all the problems have been solve about the hackers. But the problem now is that the points of members have been deducted. I myself have been deducted with 120 points and that totally surprised me. That is worth a day or two of posting then it just disappeared.

Well its a good update,i was curiously waiting for IP to come back,i just visited the forum and even i noticed point loss again but i guess admin is helpless here and not able to restore the whole database.We all should not get angry and start posting again but i hope this issue wont happen again n again.