Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

we can frequently have payment proofs posted around from members of IP, latest payments were done yesterday that is on 3rd January, I have noticed that there is today two requests have been gathered in the payout section, so the activity is also good here.

I requested here yesterday but i think it will be cleared today as admin is not that active in the forum even in the chatbox. Well i have seen many posts that really violate forum rules. Posting payment proofs as well as copy pasting just happy i still take initiative to have report those.

@chardyme Then you should also post in other section which pays 4 cents per post because i am prioritizing to post in section pays 4 cents but also i'm making good number of post in GPT section. The Forex section has a good activity even i only make post in few threads because i skip those threads which i'm not much knowledgeable.

There are indeed, many active posters here in IP but I am not sure where the bulk of posts are. I mean, which section has the most activity. I think, it is in the HYIP section.

Its in the forex section. :D

Date: 1/6/2012 4:31 PM

Batch: 81083553

From Account: U0078113 (Investorposts Payout)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Investorpost Payout

Thank you.

my 4th payment from IP !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 1/6/2012 4:36 PM

Batch: 81083992

From Account: U0078113 (Investorposts Payout)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Investorpost Payout

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

It is now not easy to have payment request in IP forum for 2 days only. Im able to have another payment request i think 3 days now since gpt section isnt not that active and mostly new members started to post the common questions. Glad members starting to have initiative in making reports but they asking for bonus in payouts lol.

I hope that the many members will

still be active in the forum during the Christmas holiday season.We just have to adapt with the

changes if we still to make earnings

here.I havent been very active on this forum yet but soon i am gonna be active and ask for my first payout.I wonder if there would be no changes on the minimum payout as they used Paypal to pay members.But we hope that they fix

whatever problem they have with

their LR as many members prefer to use it.

I have been active on IP too, so far I could receive four payments from this forum, of course without any deductions, I have got paid in full, which makes me more confident and thus I can post more active on the forum, I also manage to post with quality in here.

too bad that i was not able to request payment a while ago as the admin payment this day. anyway, still this is one of the fastest paying forum we have. although we are required to post our paymetn proofs in other forums it is no big deal to me to do that to support the forum.

Yeah, I saw the chat post of the admin saying that the pending payment will get processed shortly after that post. I was also not able to reach the cash out at the moment but I am near it. And it is amazing that the admin has been consistent with paying fast.