Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

Yeah! But i do also post in Community Discussion which is 2 cents rates, well, the PTP section are the most active in Investorpost as i have reach my payment today because of members who post along with me so it is very easy, but i always keep 2 - 3 lines post.. more often 3 lines post.

payng_1.gif

Transaction ID: 700655529W067651S

Dear nehmer,

Just thought you'd like to know ong terry sent you $5.00 USD.

Get the details

Once you've received the payment, you can:

Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal.

Withdraw or transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days).

Withdraw or transfer the money to a credit or debit card.

Don't see the money in your account?

Don't worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Thanks_admin.gif

I have noticed that the admin is making fast payments here, the latest payment proofs of yesterday can be found around, even the post rate offered in here looks attractive, I am not sure if the rates can be sustainable for a long time, but there is good activity on this forum.

good to see members getting paid frequently from this forum, I think new forums in the beginning will have attractive rates in offer in order to be promoted among members, later may decrease the rates but still worth posting in here.

well, seeing a lot of payment proofs here, I also have just registered with them, and have started activities in here, I have noticed the forum so far has already got a lot of active members, that is helpful to me too to make replies in here and make good number of points.