Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

• 4 weeks later...

That's life. Its only good if its paying. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our trading account in here. I'm so sure that in two to three years time we can really handle our trading account and become a big time earner in her. Who knows that in the long run we can still process and become a good earner. We just need to focus on having something that can make us earn money.

That's life. Its only good if its paying. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our trading account in here. I'm so sure that in two to three years time we can really handle our trading account and become a big time earner in her. Who knows that in the long run we can still process and become a good earner. We just need to focus on having something that can make us earn money.

You are a senior member,I expect you to post something more informative instaed of you talking about trading account in almost all the threads. How do you want to take care of your account when when the site is no longer existing. Well,I think if the mod is doing moderation,I guess he will close the thread.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm quite surprised to see that this site's thread is still on. I have never been a member of the forum but you easily get notice of it across ptp forums because I still see some posters who use it as their signature. It makes me wonder if it was so good that the posters just had that affinity tor it.