Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

well, seeing a lot of payment proofs here, I also have just registered with them, and have started activities in here, I have noticed the forum so far has already got a lot of active members, that is helpful to me too to make replies in here and make good number of points.

Yes that is because this forum is on fire as many posters are aiming for this forum because it has high posting rates, it pays fast and it was not to strict just yet. Anyways, I believe that IP forum is on top of the ptp chain right now, but I guess what currently happening with MTV forum will also be happening in here in the near future.

Yes that is because this forum is on fire as many posters are aiming for this forum because it has high posting rates, it pays fast and it was not to strict just yet. Anyways, I believe that IP forum is on top of the ptp chain right now, but I guess what currently happening with MTV forum will also be happening in here in the near future.

Admins are really checking thoroughly the payment requests that is why we have seen some that lacking of requirements, payment request denied, big deductions. We are very grateful that admins found our posts useful and of course in their standards to receive 4 cent rate of posting.

well, good to know that the members are getting paid in full and here are few more payment proofs from this forum today as well, I can found them getting no deduction and full payments so far, that is nice and the forum seems to be worth spending posting here.

I have noticed that some members copying posts or writing same one liners all the time,i have also noticed that there are some duplicate threads are being created so yes deduction will be there for such members but for good posters i don't think admin will consider deduction.

I have just reached my payout limit on this forum, for the first time and have applied for the payment, hope to get approved and paid in full, let us see if my posts get validated soon, and worth the four cents rates given there, the admin has been fast so far in clearing requests.

I have received my first payment from IP today !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 12/18/2011 8:57 AM

Batch: 79441448

From Account: U0078113 (Investorposts Payout)

Amount: $7.00

Memo: Investorposts Payment

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

The posting activities in this forum is now the highest for any ptp forum around, I bet they have already outlast MTV forum on the top spot (Only this month). But I guess it was really timing since MTV forum has strict down in the payment requesting and many posters now feel like IP forum is better than MTV

well, I have noticed that the admin asked not to post in the scam program threads but instead we should report those threads and see that those will be removed, or else our posts on scam sites will be removed as well.

I have my fifth payment request already. And found that they have now mostly 5-10 threads per day in the payment request. And really fast to get approved and got paid. The admin updated the list of the forum excluded in posting payment proofs as a requirement to receive payment including the most popular ptp forums.

I was initially thinking it was just a contest forum where you get paid if you are lucky to win but now I can see that they actually pay per post also. That is great then.

At the beginning Investorposts was only conducting contest and PTP was not introduced but now they have PTP and the post rates are also attractive.I am soon going to cashout second time from here.

then I think I have joined in right time, I have got paid once from here and have just applied for my second payment, hope it arrives as fast as before, the admin of this forum is still active and making payments on daily basis till date.

well, they are trying various ways to get promoted around, and there is some interesting contest is also going to be announced soon, this is what getting members attracted towards the forum, also getting paid fast, I am sure it's traffic, can get advertisers as well.

Investorposts got a very high response due to high post rates obviously and some members are super active there,making 50 posts per day,without advertisers it is difficult to pay high rates.I think admin should create some good offers for advertisers at the beginning,like 10% or 20% discount.