Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

well, there is some announcement from the admin that if anyone makes duplicate thread posts, they will get ten point deducted for each duplicate thread, I hope this new rule that has been implemented in IP forum from today 22nd January will bring better results.

well, there is some announcement from the admin that if anyone makes duplicate thread posts, they will get ten point deducted for each duplicate thread, I hope this new rule that has been implemented in IP forum from today 22nd January will bring better results.

Duplicate threads had been created in big numbers on IP so we had to search a thread before replying on it.It was time consuming.Now i hope admin will take strict action against those users.

Duplicate threads had been created in big numbers on IP so we had to search a thread before replying on it.It was time consuming.Now i hope admin will take strict action against those users.

And there are many copied posts. I think, the mod and the admin is becoming strict with these posters. I think, they will deduct points from these posters. There is a poster who have copied lots of posts, he might get hundred of points deductions.

Sometimes, it gets confusing which forum is being talked about in a thread. This is because there are forums with almost similar names. But then again, a poster just have to check out the discussion. Anyway, I have just requested another cash out here and I am sure of getting it fast again.

Good to see some strict measures being in place to stop copy paste posters. I really wonder why such things are so frequent in Investor Posts forum but not in other forums. Maybe because the forum is paying a high rate. I hope the forum will be much cleaner with the new strict measures implemented

http://www.investorposts.com/showthread.php?t=6585

Well I guess they are now being strict in this forum, perhaps posters are now also participating in reporting the copy and pasted posts from other posters who copies mainly their post to be posted in IP forum, and I guess that is the reason why some posters are having deductions now in their payment received.

Yeah! I don't like the width of IP even members just post short it will be about 3 line.. i just hope that they widen the width. Do you guys notice the same thing? I have started posting yesterday just 15 post.

3 lines I think it is good enough, provided it has value to it. Yeah the forum navigation is hard because everything is squeezed in the middle. The other time it was bad enough, and now it is worse. I always wondered why can't admin enlarge the width size.

It really helped if we try to post in hyip and forex sections. PTP section alone will be taking us longer time to reach payout. So if you have enough knowledge with those sections then you can reach payout faster. Many members trying to check on that sections however they got deductions for copying posts.

I still take advantage with ip forum fast payment process. As soon we will see ip forum one of the strictest forum we have. As they need to save some funds so the forum will run for long time. As many members who just copy and creating duplicate threads then will get still the payment.

My 7th payment from IP !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 1/25/2012 3:38 PM

Batch: 82905869

From Account: U0078113 (Investorposts Payout)

Amount: $6.00

Memo: Investorpost Payout

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

Well I guess for now posters will experience fast payment from this forum but I guess when the large volume of payment request arrive here, I don't think it will still be paying fast.

I think its still going to pay fast. this is how investorposts is trying to be popular. The more activity investorpost get the more advertisers willing to pay more of advertising fee. but I'm hoping that spammers will be restricted also. As its not really helping the site in the long run.

Is there a limit to how many posts a poster can create here in IP daily? It is quite easy to create lots of posts here because of the activity of the members. If you enjoy posting and just keep on posting, after some time, you will notice that you have already created tons of posts.

well, there were nine payments cleared today by the IP admin, and seems only few are posting their proofs around, however it is must to post proofs on various forums in order to get eligibility for the further payments on this forum.