Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I think based on what admin stated in the advertise thread that there is discount if the advertise will go on for a month to advertise. I still see that there were 5-10 threads of payment requests and wonder if they are going to slow down now since admins are having problem with that activity.

Got paid here again and it was my second payment. As usual, it was a fast payment. Here is my payment proof :

Transaction ID: 2077xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by: ong terry (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Buyer email: admin@investorposts.com

Amount received: $5.00 USD

Fee amount: -$0.50 USD

Net amount: $4.50 USD (equals P192.11 PHP)

ip2x.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am poised to request another payment here. I have already posted my payment proofs in forums. the forum requires members to post payment proofs in five forums but I posted my payment proof in ten forums but five of these forums are included in the admin's list of restricted forums.

I think we really need to slow down in posting IP forum. Well im the one who have reached the 1st payment and that is good but i realized that we should post slowly as the forum still not have the advertisers and it is only a month that they start to be a ptp forum and need to be stable as they are having more members now.

Well that is true, we don't want this forum to have the same problem like MTV forum is having right now, right? Anyways I just reached 500 points in here earlier and I requested payment already as it was my last payment request for the year and I will now take a break in posting.

IP is still new for most of the PTP posters and many threads are available to post so new members are posting a lot and reaching payout quickly.Admin does not want to delay payment process so thats why he wants us to slow down a bit and give everyone the same opportunity to earn.

I think it will be like people should exercise their good judgement in the number of posts they make per day because if the site fails we will all loose. You can imagine someone saying he makes about a hundred posts per day. I mean to me this is too much and the essence of the forum will be lost if most people are posting in this manner. How can you make 100 quality posts in a day in a single forum and you will still post in other forums that same day?

my second payment from IP !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 12/22/2011 5:09 PM

Batch: 79850990

From Account: U0078113 (Investorposts Payout)

Amount: $6.50

Memo: Investorpost Payout

Thank you.

well, I am in my way to third cash out on this forum, I could only finish half the points required to cash out, a 250 so far, I still require another 60 posts to complete the $5 required to get paid from this forum, this one is really doing good with fast payments on daily basis.

Same here planning to have new payment request since i did not post few days so i still trying to have request this month. Yes, they are still doing great for having fast and daily payment process. I have checked on the list of the forums excluded on posting proofs that were updated already.

Investorposts admin is paying really very well but recently i have observed many members started spamming the forum.Some members even posting scam site's thread in the hyip and ptc section.Its time to appoint mod to review payment requests more closely.

Yeah I also realized quite a number of nonsensical posts around the forum. Also applies to PTP section too. Sadly, these posts does look valid (as in, not considered as spam). Sadly.

if you see spam, just report them will do. These members are merely trying to squeeze as much money as possible only, given that the forum is paying good rates

I have seen that they are posting in different sections however they dont focus much of posting in the hyip or forex section they are not into those programs or kind of earning. Im proud that admin is doing the responsibility of the one who check payment request although with respect im not sure if they reading all of the posts.

I am not sure it will be so easy to read all the posts especially with the pace at which members are posting. While i still se some few words reply from members which I think is due to the fact that they are in too much hurry to reach payout. We all are but still I think we should still try our utmost best to give the site some quality that one will see on forums like ep and dmt.

Notice

Some sections in the forum are no longer paying already.

Refer to the first post of this thread to check the sections that are not paying

http://www.investorp...read.php?t=1477

GPT and Payment Processor sections are not paying anymore

oh, that is really sad news, for members that mostly depend on GPT section to earn, I also have just visited the forum after reading this news here, yeah, members already started to discuss about that and even the admin confirms that there is few sections like GPT not paying any more.

i wish they rather lower the rate for the gpt section to like 2 cents or 3 cents. This will slow us gpt posters down a little. Anyways I think they are still discussing that. For now, I will be limited ti only forex as i do not think i can post anything reasonable in hyip section and that is why i do not go to that section on any forum.