Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I am not satisfy with this post to pay site because this is not good to new user.

First time i register there but after one day my account desappear becasue of its database probelm.

No, it is not that ip forum we know. It only happened when many hackers wanted to penetrate the forum in order to gain funds since admins really have enough funds to pay its members. Just hoping that they will have daily backup as admin stated.

IP is a very good and high rate ptp forum compared to other forums. You can earn as much as 5 cents per new thread and 4 cents per reply. Is just that there are some things that even the admin could not avoid to happen. Today i was rewarded by the admin of 50 IP$. I know it is not enough from the points i have lost but i appreciate the admin trying to compensate for the lost points of the members.

I receive 50 IP in here an that is just enough points to reach and even have more than what I need to cashout in here. Now I request payments today. I'm hoping that this week also if not next week I will get 5 dollars in here. I really need to get paid right away in here as I need to have 200 dollars before the end of the month and 5 dollars can help.

This forum is so back now. I have been paid here again this day and they paid me really fast. I think it is admin macuser who paid me through paypal and it only took him 5 minutes to do it. Super fast huh? Well that is the trademark of this forum. They pay us really fast. You get paid before you know it.

Yes, today this morning admin paid actually both admin macuser and admin cleared payments. Macuser cleared paypal payments and admn cleared LR. But then im still not able to have payout as of this moment but then im working already in there as still we have 4 cent rate in gpt section.

Date: 1/23/2012 4:11 PM

Batch: 82692216

From Account: U0078113 (Investorposts Payout)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Investorpost Payout

Thank you.

wow this forum is really paying well.Though i have been registered here but i have only a post here and nothing more as the forum is confusing to me.